"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Genevieve C. Grebin, 102, a longtime resident of Preston, died December 25, 2003 at Sacred Heart Care Center in Austin.
Genevieve Mayer was born Nov. 23, 1901, in South Stillwater, Minn. She attended Winona State Teachers College and taught grade school in Gaylord, Minn., and Preston. She married Clarence “Tim” Grebin on Sept. 14, 1926. He died in 1987. She made her home in Preston until 1992, when she moved to Austin and since then was a resident at the Cedars Assisted Living and Sacred Heart Care Center. Survivors include two sons, Tom (Cleo) of Austin and Jerome (Diane); seven grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by one grandson and two great-grandchildren. The funeral for Genevieve C. Grebin was December 27, 2003 at Columban Catholic Church in Preston. Burial was in Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Preston.