"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Genevieve C. Grebin, 102, a longtime resident of Preston, died December 25, 2003 at Sacred Heart Care Center in Austin.
Genevieve Mayer was born Nov. 23, 1901, in South Stillwater, Minn. She attended Winona State Teachers College and taught grade school in Gaylord, Minn., and Preston. She married Clarence “Tim” Grebin on Sept. 14, 1926. He died in 1987. She made her home in Preston until 1992, when she moved to Austin and since then was a resident at the Cedars Assisted Living and Sacred Heart Care Center. Survivors include two sons, Tom (Cleo) of Austin and Jerome (Diane); seven grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by one grandson and two great-grandchildren. The funeral for Genevieve C. Grebin was December 27, 2003 at Columban Catholic Church in Preston. Burial was in Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Preston.