"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Genevieve C. Grebin, 102, a longtime resident of Preston, died December 25, 2003 at Sacred Heart Care Center in Austin.
Genevieve Mayer was born Nov. 23, 1901, in South Stillwater, Minn. She attended Winona State Teachers College and taught grade school in Gaylord, Minn., and Preston. She married Clarence “Tim” Grebin on Sept. 14, 1926. He died in 1987. She made her home in Preston until 1992, when she moved to Austin and since then was a resident at the Cedars Assisted Living and Sacred Heart Care Center. Survivors include two sons, Tom (Cleo) of Austin and Jerome (Diane); seven grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by one grandson and two great-grandchildren. The funeral for Genevieve C. Grebin was December 27, 2003 at Columban Catholic Church in Preston. Burial was in Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Preston.