"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Genevieve C. Grebin, 102, a longtime resident of Preston, died December 25, 2003 at Sacred Heart Care Center in Austin.
Genevieve Mayer was born Nov. 23, 1901, in South Stillwater, Minn. She attended Winona State Teachers College and taught grade school in Gaylord, Minn., and Preston. She married Clarence “Tim” Grebin on Sept. 14, 1926. He died in 1987. She made her home in Preston until 1992, when she moved to Austin and since then was a resident at the Cedars Assisted Living and Sacred Heart Care Center. Survivors include two sons, Tom (Cleo) of Austin and Jerome (Diane); seven grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by one grandson and two great-grandchildren. The funeral for Genevieve C. Grebin was December 27, 2003 at Columban Catholic Church in Preston. Burial was in Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Preston.