"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Genevieve C. Grebin, 102, a longtime resident of Preston, died December 25, 2003 at Sacred Heart Care Center in Austin.
Genevieve Mayer was born Nov. 23, 1901, in South Stillwater, Minn. She attended Winona State Teachers College and taught grade school in Gaylord, Minn., and Preston. She married Clarence “Tim” Grebin on Sept. 14, 1926. He died in 1987. She made her home in Preston until 1992, when she moved to Austin and since then was a resident at the Cedars Assisted Living and Sacred Heart Care Center. Survivors include two sons, Tom (Cleo) of Austin and Jerome (Diane); seven grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by one grandson and two great-grandchildren. The funeral for Genevieve C. Grebin was December 27, 2003 at Columban Catholic Church in Preston. Burial was in Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Preston.