"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther I. Tuff, 71, of rural Rushford, died December 28, 2003 at her home.
Esther Tuff was born Nov. 19, 1932, in Rushford to Elvin and Ida (Edwardson) Tuff. She grew up there and graduated from Rushford High School in 1950. She was a member of the National Honor Society in high school. She attended St. Olaf College for one year and then continued at the Minnesota School of Business. She then attended Winona State University, graduating with a bachelorís degree in education in 1956. While at Winona State, she had been a member of the Kappa Delta Pi fraternity. Miss Tuff taught fifth grade in Lewiston and in Rochester for 11 years. In the late 1960s, she returned to her familyís farm to care for her parents and to help run the farm. Survivors include a brother, Ernest Tuff of Rushford, and a sister, Doris Smelser of Citrus Heights, Calif. She was preceded in death by a brother. The funeral for Esther I. Tuff was January 3, 2004 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.