"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther I. Tuff, 71, of rural Rushford, died December 28, 2003 at her home.
Esther Tuff was born Nov. 19, 1932, in Rushford to Elvin and Ida (Edwardson) Tuff. She grew up there and graduated from Rushford High School in 1950. She was a member of the National Honor Society in high school. She attended St. Olaf College for one year and then continued at the Minnesota School of Business. She then attended Winona State University, graduating with a bachelorís degree in education in 1956. While at Winona State, she had been a member of the Kappa Delta Pi fraternity. Miss Tuff taught fifth grade in Lewiston and in Rochester for 11 years. In the late 1960s, she returned to her familyís farm to care for her parents and to help run the farm. Survivors include a brother, Ernest Tuff of Rushford, and a sister, Doris Smelser of Citrus Heights, Calif. She was preceded in death by a brother. The funeral for Esther I. Tuff was January 3, 2004 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.