"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Esther I. Tuff, 71, of rural Rushford, died December 28, 2003 at her home.
Esther Tuff was born Nov. 19, 1932, in Rushford to Elvin and Ida (Edwardson) Tuff. She grew up there and graduated from Rushford High School in 1950. She was a member of the National Honor Society in high school. She attended St. Olaf College for one year and then continued at the Minnesota School of Business. She then attended Winona State University, graduating with a bachelorís degree in education in 1956. While at Winona State, she had been a member of the Kappa Delta Pi fraternity. Miss Tuff taught fifth grade in Lewiston and in Rochester for 11 years. In the late 1960s, she returned to her familyís farm to care for her parents and to help run the farm. Survivors include a brother, Ernest Tuff of Rushford, and a sister, Doris Smelser of Citrus Heights, Calif. She was preceded in death by a brother. The funeral for Esther I. Tuff was January 3, 2004 in Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.