"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Douglas K. Marin, 44, of Hart, an area farmer, died January 2, 2004 at his home following a six-month illness with lymphoma.
Born Oct. 7, 1959, in Winona, to Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin. He grew up in Hart and graduated from Rushford High School in 1978. He farmed with his father and brothers west of Hart. On Aug. 6, 2002, he married Kelly Miller in Sturgis. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Holly Marin of Winona and Dakota Marin at home; a stepdaughter, Kelsey Miller at home; his parents, Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin of Rushford; two brothers, Jerry (Patty) and Glen, both of Rushford; and a sister, Cindy (Dave) Howe of Rushford. The funeral for Douglas K. Marin was January 6, 2004 at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.