"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Douglas K. Marin, 44, of Hart, an area farmer, died January 2, 2004 at his home following a six-month illness with lymphoma.
Born Oct. 7, 1959, in Winona, to Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin. He grew up in Hart and graduated from Rushford High School in 1978. He farmed with his father and brothers west of Hart. On Aug. 6, 2002, he married Kelly Miller in Sturgis. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Holly Marin of Winona and Dakota Marin at home; a stepdaughter, Kelsey Miller at home; his parents, Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin of Rushford; two brothers, Jerry (Patty) and Glen, both of Rushford; and a sister, Cindy (Dave) Howe of Rushford. The funeral for Douglas K. Marin was January 6, 2004 at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.