"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, November 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Douglas K. Marin, 44, of Hart, an area farmer, died January 2, 2004 at his home following a six-month illness with lymphoma.
Born Oct. 7, 1959, in Winona, to Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin. He grew up in Hart and graduated from Rushford High School in 1978. He farmed with his father and brothers west of Hart. On Aug. 6, 2002, he married Kelly Miller in Sturgis. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Holly Marin of Winona and Dakota Marin at home; a stepdaughter, Kelsey Miller at home; his parents, Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin of Rushford; two brothers, Jerry (Patty) and Glen, both of Rushford; and a sister, Cindy (Dave) Howe of Rushford. The funeral for Douglas K. Marin was January 6, 2004 at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.