"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:27:53, May 30th 2015 - SV80 - To doc: Thanks for the compliment and encouragement. However, I'm not sure ... [Read More]
- 6:45:55, May 30th 2015 - doc - SV80, you use your tongue prettier than a $1500 prostitute. Seriously, you must ... [Read More]
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Douglas K. Marin, 44, of Hart, an area farmer, died January 2, 2004 at his home following a six-month illness with lymphoma.
Born Oct. 7, 1959, in Winona, to Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin. He grew up in Hart and graduated from Rushford High School in 1978. He farmed with his father and brothers west of Hart. On Aug. 6, 2002, he married Kelly Miller in Sturgis. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Holly Marin of Winona and Dakota Marin at home; a stepdaughter, Kelsey Miller at home; his parents, Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin of Rushford; two brothers, Jerry (Patty) and Glen, both of Rushford; and a sister, Cindy (Dave) Howe of Rushford. The funeral for Douglas K. Marin was January 6, 2004 at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.