"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Douglas K. Marin, 44, of Hart, an area farmer, died January 2, 2004 at his home following a six-month illness with lymphoma.
Born Oct. 7, 1959, in Winona, to Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin. He grew up in Hart and graduated from Rushford High School in 1978. He farmed with his father and brothers west of Hart. On Aug. 6, 2002, he married Kelly Miller in Sturgis. Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Holly Marin of Winona and Dakota Marin at home; a stepdaughter, Kelsey Miller at home; his parents, Stanley and Marcy (Volkman) Marin of Rushford; two brothers, Jerry (Patty) and Glen, both of Rushford; and a sister, Cindy (Dave) Howe of Rushford. The funeral for Douglas K. Marin was January 6, 2004 at St. Johns Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.