"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janette Eide, 63, of Rushford, died January 5, 2004 at Community Memorial Hospital. Janette Orlikowski was born July 21, 1940 in Winona to Victor and Elizabeth Kellog Orlikowski. She married Ronald Eide on June 14, 1958 at St. Stanislaus Catholic Parish. They later moved to Rushford and raised their family. She worked at several businesses in the area. She was a member of the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Rushford. Survivors include her husband, Ronald; two daughters , Barb (Michael) Soppa, Peterson and Melanie (Jerry) Przybylski, Keystone, South Dakota; a son, David Eide (Peggy Sveen), Winona; seven grandchildren; one step granddaughter; four foster grandsons; four brothers, Raymond Orlikowski, Winona; Victor (Norma) Orlikowski, Milwaukee, Wisc., Arthur (Mitzie) Orlikowski, Texas and Roger (Mary) Orlikowski, Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter and two brothers. Services for Janette Eide were held January 9, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery. Martin-Myhre Funeral Home of Winona was in charge of arrangements.