"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janette Eide, 63, of Rushford, died January 5, 2004 at Community Memorial Hospital. Janette Orlikowski was born July 21, 1940 in Winona to Victor and Elizabeth Kellog Orlikowski. She married Ronald Eide on June 14, 1958 at St. Stanislaus Catholic Parish. They later moved to Rushford and raised their family. She worked at several businesses in the area. She was a member of the Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Rushford. Survivors include her husband, Ronald; two daughters , Barb (Michael) Soppa, Peterson and Melanie (Jerry) Przybylski, Keystone, South Dakota; a son, David Eide (Peggy Sveen), Winona; seven grandchildren; one step granddaughter; four foster grandsons; four brothers, Raymond Orlikowski, Winona; Victor (Norma) Orlikowski, Milwaukee, Wisc., Arthur (Mitzie) Orlikowski, Texas and Roger (Mary) Orlikowski, Winona. She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter and two brothers. Services for Janette Eide were held January 9, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church with Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery. Martin-Myhre Funeral Home of Winona was in charge of arrangements.