"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frederick P. Eide, 88, of Peterson, a longtime area dairy and turkey farmer, died January 3, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born May 22, 1915, on the family farm in Grover, Minn., to Gilbert and Julia (Dahl) Eide. He grew up there and attended Grover and Boyum schools through the eighth grade. On Dec. 8, 1944, he married Wanda Johnson at the Lutheran parsonage in Peterson. He was a lifelong member of North Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; two sons, David (Theone) of Utica and Donald (Diane) of Peterson; a daughter, Julie (James Stevens) Eide of Rushford; four grandchildren; and a sister, Clara Bremmer of Rushford. Four brothers and three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Frederick P. “Fritz” Eide was January 7, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.