"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Do you text & drive?
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frederick P. Eide, 88, of Peterson, a longtime area dairy and turkey farmer, died January 3, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born May 22, 1915, on the family farm in Grover, Minn., to Gilbert and Julia (Dahl) Eide. He grew up there and attended Grover and Boyum schools through the eighth grade. On Dec. 8, 1944, he married Wanda Johnson at the Lutheran parsonage in Peterson. He was a lifelong member of North Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; two sons, David (Theone) of Utica and Donald (Diane) of Peterson; a daughter, Julie (James Stevens) Eide of Rushford; four grandchildren; and a sister, Clara Bremmer of Rushford. Four brothers and three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Frederick P. “Fritz” Eide was January 7, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.