"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frederick P. Eide, 88, of Peterson, a longtime area dairy and turkey farmer, died January 3, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born May 22, 1915, on the family farm in Grover, Minn., to Gilbert and Julia (Dahl) Eide. He grew up there and attended Grover and Boyum schools through the eighth grade. On Dec. 8, 1944, he married Wanda Johnson at the Lutheran parsonage in Peterson. He was a lifelong member of North Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; two sons, David (Theone) of Utica and Donald (Diane) of Peterson; a daughter, Julie (James Stevens) Eide of Rushford; four grandchildren; and a sister, Clara Bremmer of Rushford. Four brothers and three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Frederick P. “Fritz” Eide was January 7, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.