"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you arenâ€™t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frederick P. Eide, 88, of Peterson, a longtime area dairy and turkey farmer, died January 3, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born May 22, 1915, on the family farm in Grover, Minn., to Gilbert and Julia (Dahl) Eide. He grew up there and attended Grover and Boyum schools through the eighth grade. On Dec. 8, 1944, he married Wanda Johnson at the Lutheran parsonage in Peterson. He was a lifelong member of North Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; two sons, David (Theone) of Utica and Donald (Diane) of Peterson; a daughter, Julie (James Stevens) Eide of Rushford; four grandchildren; and a sister, Clara Bremmer of Rushford. Four brothers and three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Frederick P. “Fritz” Eide was January 7, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.