"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, November 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
- 8:35:39, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 8:34:20, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 9th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Frederick P. Eide, 88, of Peterson, a longtime area dairy and turkey farmer, died January 3, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born May 22, 1915, on the family farm in Grover, Minn., to Gilbert and Julia (Dahl) Eide. He grew up there and attended Grover and Boyum schools through the eighth grade. On Dec. 8, 1944, he married Wanda Johnson at the Lutheran parsonage in Peterson. He was a lifelong member of North Prairie Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; two sons, David (Theone) of Utica and Donald (Diane) of Peterson; a daughter, Julie (James Stevens) Eide of Rushford; four grandchildren; and a sister, Clara Bremmer of Rushford. Four brothers and three sisters preceded him in death. The funeral for Frederick P. “Fritz” Eide was January 7, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ronald Warnes and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.