"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
- 10:50:46, May 27th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Time for all of the goldbrickers to get back to work. You know wh ... [Read More]
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sylvia Mae Scrabeck, 84, of Harmony died January 11, 2004 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Sylvia Henry was born Nov. 29th 1919 in Cresco Iowa to Frank and Martha Henry. She grew up in Florenceville, Iowa. She married Sidney Scrabeck on December 6, 1939. Her husband died December 10, 1989. They farmed west of Harmony and she lived there until 2 1/2 years ago when she moved to Harmony Healthcare. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church. She is survived by three children, Viola (Ralph) Johnson, of White Bear Lake, Minn., Robert (Marconna) Scrabeck, of Rochester, Steve Scrabeck of Harmony, as well as seven grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters and one brother. Funeral services for Sylvia Mea Scrabeck were January 16, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in the Greenfield Lutheran Cemetery.