"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sylvia Mae Scrabeck, 84, of Harmony died January 11, 2004 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Sylvia Henry was born Nov. 29th 1919 in Cresco Iowa to Frank and Martha Henry. She grew up in Florenceville, Iowa. She married Sidney Scrabeck on December 6, 1939. Her husband died December 10, 1989. They farmed west of Harmony and she lived there until 2 1/2 years ago when she moved to Harmony Healthcare. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church. She is survived by three children, Viola (Ralph) Johnson, of White Bear Lake, Minn., Robert (Marconna) Scrabeck, of Rochester, Steve Scrabeck of Harmony, as well as seven grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters and one brother. Funeral services for Sylvia Mea Scrabeck were January 16, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in the Greenfield Lutheran Cemetery.