"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
- 5:11:54, Oct 3rd 2015 - Cityit - I can't believe a school with an enrollment this size can't control bullying. ... [Read More]
- 9:37:37, Oct 2nd 2015 - Steve of Steve's Kitchen YouTube - Hi Becky. Google sends me a little note when my ... [Read More]
- 7:27:38, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbulling - Op, spell check, just waiting ... [Read More]
- 6:14:53, Oct 2nd 2015 - Stopbullys - Cityit....Can't do that, I'm better than them! Once these kids turn 18, ... [Read More]
- 4:22:44, Oct 2nd 2015 - James1952 - Paul- A group of citizens has been asking questions and getting no answers ... [Read More]
- 2:27:40, Oct 2nd 2015 - Paul - Mr. Gudmundson, Once again you have declared war, rallied the troops and sent ... [Read More]
- 1:06:34, Oct 2nd 2015 - 1187 - Kidsrule- It seems to me that you wont even take the time of day to hear his ar ... [Read More]
- 11:41:12, Oct 2nd 2015 - Kidsrule - James1952, I will answer with, it is not worth the time of day to argue wi ... [Read More]
- 6:35:20, Oct 2nd 2015 - Cityit - I know of a good bully program. The dads of the bullied kids should beat the ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sylvia Mae Scrabeck, 84, of Harmony died January 11, 2004 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Sylvia Henry was born Nov. 29th 1919 in Cresco Iowa to Frank and Martha Henry. She grew up in Florenceville, Iowa. She married Sidney Scrabeck on December 6, 1939. Her husband died December 10, 1989. They farmed west of Harmony and she lived there until 2 1/2 years ago when she moved to Harmony Healthcare. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church. She is survived by three children, Viola (Ralph) Johnson, of White Bear Lake, Minn., Robert (Marconna) Scrabeck, of Rochester, Steve Scrabeck of Harmony, as well as seven grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters and one brother. Funeral services for Sylvia Mea Scrabeck were January 16, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in the Greenfield Lutheran Cemetery.