"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sylvia Mae Scrabeck, 84, of Harmony died January 11, 2004 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Sylvia Henry was born Nov. 29th 1919 in Cresco Iowa to Frank and Martha Henry. She grew up in Florenceville, Iowa. She married Sidney Scrabeck on December 6, 1939. Her husband died December 10, 1989. They farmed west of Harmony and she lived there until 2 1/2 years ago when she moved to Harmony Healthcare. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church. She is survived by three children, Viola (Ralph) Johnson, of White Bear Lake, Minn., Robert (Marconna) Scrabeck, of Rochester, Steve Scrabeck of Harmony, as well as seven grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters and one brother. Funeral services for Sylvia Mea Scrabeck were January 16, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in the Greenfield Lutheran Cemetery.