"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sylvia Mae Scrabeck, 84, of Harmony died January 11, 2004 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Sylvia Henry was born Nov. 29th 1919 in Cresco Iowa to Frank and Martha Henry. She grew up in Florenceville, Iowa. She married Sidney Scrabeck on December 6, 1939. Her husband died December 10, 1989. They farmed west of Harmony and she lived there until 2 1/2 years ago when she moved to Harmony Healthcare. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church. She is survived by three children, Viola (Ralph) Johnson, of White Bear Lake, Minn., Robert (Marconna) Scrabeck, of Rochester, Steve Scrabeck of Harmony, as well as seven grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters and one brother. Funeral services for Sylvia Mea Scrabeck were January 16, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in the Greenfield Lutheran Cemetery.