"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:13:19, Apr 27th 2015 - middle ground - Do you "enlightened' people who say the science is settled know that ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Apr 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - at doc- NEWS FLASH, Al Gore just stated the reason for the drought In ... [Read More]
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Sylvia Mae Scrabeck, 84, of Harmony died January 11, 2004 at St. Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Sylvia Henry was born Nov. 29th 1919 in Cresco Iowa to Frank and Martha Henry. She grew up in Florenceville, Iowa. She married Sidney Scrabeck on December 6, 1939. Her husband died December 10, 1989. They farmed west of Harmony and she lived there until 2 1/2 years ago when she moved to Harmony Healthcare. She was a member of the Greenfield Lutheran Church. She is survived by three children, Viola (Ralph) Johnson, of White Bear Lake, Minn., Robert (Marconna) Scrabeck, of Rochester, Steve Scrabeck of Harmony, as well as seven grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters and one brother. Funeral services for Sylvia Mea Scrabeck were January 16, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony. Burial was in the Greenfield Lutheran Cemetery.