"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores M. Sanden, 74, of Mabel, died January 10, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester
Delores M. Remick was born July 13, 1929 to Frank and Della (Boyd) Remick. She attended Mabel High School. On June 20, 1950, she married Clarence H. Sanden in Mabel. She worked at Sanden's Red Owl, which was later Wickett's Fareway, and then at Breitsprecher Grocery until 1985. Her husband died July 9, 1988. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and the American Legion Auxiliary. Survivors include two daughters, Brenda (Mike) Wilder of Canton and Sheila (Kelly) Sand of Mabel; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant daughter, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores M. Sanden was January 15, 2004 at United Methodist Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was in Mabel Public Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.