"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores M. Sanden, 74, of Mabel, died January 10, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester
Delores M. Remick was born July 13, 1929 to Frank and Della (Boyd) Remick. She attended Mabel High School. On June 20, 1950, she married Clarence H. Sanden in Mabel. She worked at Sanden's Red Owl, which was later Wickett's Fareway, and then at Breitsprecher Grocery until 1985. Her husband died July 9, 1988. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and the American Legion Auxiliary. Survivors include two daughters, Brenda (Mike) Wilder of Canton and Sheila (Kelly) Sand of Mabel; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant daughter, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores M. Sanden was January 15, 2004 at United Methodist Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was in Mabel Public Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.