"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores M. Sanden, 74, of Mabel, died January 10, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester
Delores M. Remick was born July 13, 1929 to Frank and Della (Boyd) Remick. She attended Mabel High School. On June 20, 1950, she married Clarence H. Sanden in Mabel. She worked at Sanden's Red Owl, which was later Wickett's Fareway, and then at Breitsprecher Grocery until 1985. Her husband died July 9, 1988. She was a member of Mabel United Methodist Church and the American Legion Auxiliary. Survivors include two daughters, Brenda (Mike) Wilder of Canton and Sheila (Kelly) Sand of Mabel; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant daughter, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores M. Sanden was January 15, 2004 at United Methodist Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Jeanne Martin officiating. Burial was in Mabel Public Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.