"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ida E. Rasmussen, 87, of Rushford, a retired school cook, died January 6, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford of complications of a stroke.
Ida Evelyn Ambroson was born Sept. 16, 1916, in Clifford, N.D. On Oct. 28, 1939, she married Alvin Rasmussen in Rushford, and they farmed in the Money Creek and Lewiston areas until moving to Rushford in 1969. Mr. Rasmussen died in August 1971. She was a cook for Rushford Public Schools from 1972 until her retirement. Mrs. Rasmussen was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and its women's organizations. Survivors include a son, Allen (Barb) of St. Charles; seven grandchildren; seven great-granddaughters; a brother, Carl (Ruth) Ambroson of Mayville, N.D.; and two sisters, Ragna (Marvel) Guttormson of Portland, N.D., and Leona Oglesby of Dundee, Fla. She was preceded in death by a son, a granddaughter, six brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Ida E. Rasmussen was January 10, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.