"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ida E. Rasmussen, 87, of Rushford, a retired school cook, died January 6, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford of complications of a stroke.
Ida Evelyn Ambroson was born Sept. 16, 1916, in Clifford, N.D. On Oct. 28, 1939, she married Alvin Rasmussen in Rushford, and they farmed in the Money Creek and Lewiston areas until moving to Rushford in 1969. Mr. Rasmussen died in August 1971. She was a cook for Rushford Public Schools from 1972 until her retirement. Mrs. Rasmussen was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and its women's organizations. Survivors include a son, Allen (Barb) of St. Charles; seven grandchildren; seven great-granddaughters; a brother, Carl (Ruth) Ambroson of Mayville, N.D.; and two sisters, Ragna (Marvel) Guttormson of Portland, N.D., and Leona Oglesby of Dundee, Fla. She was preceded in death by a son, a granddaughter, six brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Ida E. Rasmussen was January 10, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.