"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ida E. Rasmussen, 87, of Rushford, a retired school cook, died January 6, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford of complications of a stroke.
Ida Evelyn Ambroson was born Sept. 16, 1916, in Clifford, N.D. On Oct. 28, 1939, she married Alvin Rasmussen in Rushford, and they farmed in the Money Creek and Lewiston areas until moving to Rushford in 1969. Mr. Rasmussen died in August 1971. She was a cook for Rushford Public Schools from 1972 until her retirement. Mrs. Rasmussen was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and its women's organizations. Survivors include a son, Allen (Barb) of St. Charles; seven grandchildren; seven great-granddaughters; a brother, Carl (Ruth) Ambroson of Mayville, N.D.; and two sisters, Ragna (Marvel) Guttormson of Portland, N.D., and Leona Oglesby of Dundee, Fla. She was preceded in death by a son, a granddaughter, six brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Ida E. Rasmussen was January 10, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.