"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ida E. Rasmussen, 87, of Rushford, a retired school cook, died January 6, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford of complications of a stroke.
Ida Evelyn Ambroson was born Sept. 16, 1916, in Clifford, N.D. On Oct. 28, 1939, she married Alvin Rasmussen in Rushford, and they farmed in the Money Creek and Lewiston areas until moving to Rushford in 1969. Mr. Rasmussen died in August 1971. She was a cook for Rushford Public Schools from 1972 until her retirement. Mrs. Rasmussen was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and its women's organizations. Survivors include a son, Allen (Barb) of St. Charles; seven grandchildren; seven great-granddaughters; a brother, Carl (Ruth) Ambroson of Mayville, N.D.; and two sisters, Ragna (Marvel) Guttormson of Portland, N.D., and Leona Oglesby of Dundee, Fla. She was preceded in death by a son, a granddaughter, six brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Ida E. Rasmussen was January 10, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.