"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ida E. Rasmussen, 87, of Rushford, a retired school cook, died January 6, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford of complications of a stroke.
Ida Evelyn Ambroson was born Sept. 16, 1916, in Clifford, N.D. On Oct. 28, 1939, she married Alvin Rasmussen in Rushford, and they farmed in the Money Creek and Lewiston areas until moving to Rushford in 1969. Mr. Rasmussen died in August 1971. She was a cook for Rushford Public Schools from 1972 until her retirement. Mrs. Rasmussen was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church and its women's organizations. Survivors include a son, Allen (Barb) of St. Charles; seven grandchildren; seven great-granddaughters; a brother, Carl (Ruth) Ambroson of Mayville, N.D.; and two sisters, Ragna (Marvel) Guttormson of Portland, N.D., and Leona Oglesby of Dundee, Fla. She was preceded in death by a son, a granddaughter, six brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Ida E. Rasmussen was January 10, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. David Watson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.