"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Boettcher, 86, of Wykoff, died January 9, 2004 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
Ruth E. Jeche was born Jan. 18, 1917, in rural Wykoff to Otto and Meta (Woltmann) Jeche. She attended rural schools and parochial school in Wykoff. She married Victor E. Boettcher Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. She was a homemaker and a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. She is survived by three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother Donald (Mary) of Wykoff; and two sisters, Dorothy Meyer of Wykoff and Serena Garbisch of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband and two infant grandsons. The funeral for Ruth E. Boettcher was January 12, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral of Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.