"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Boettcher, 86, of Wykoff, died January 9, 2004 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
Ruth E. Jeche was born Jan. 18, 1917, in rural Wykoff to Otto and Meta (Woltmann) Jeche. She attended rural schools and parochial school in Wykoff. She married Victor E. Boettcher Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. She was a homemaker and a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. She is survived by three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother Donald (Mary) of Wykoff; and two sisters, Dorothy Meyer of Wykoff and Serena Garbisch of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband and two infant grandsons. The funeral for Ruth E. Boettcher was January 12, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral of Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.