"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Boettcher, 86, of Wykoff, died January 9, 2004 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
Ruth E. Jeche was born Jan. 18, 1917, in rural Wykoff to Otto and Meta (Woltmann) Jeche. She attended rural schools and parochial school in Wykoff. She married Victor E. Boettcher Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. She was a homemaker and a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. She is survived by three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother Donald (Mary) of Wykoff; and two sisters, Dorothy Meyer of Wykoff and Serena Garbisch of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband and two infant grandsons. The funeral for Ruth E. Boettcher was January 12, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral of Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.