"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Boettcher, 86, of Wykoff, died January 9, 2004 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
Ruth E. Jeche was born Jan. 18, 1917, in rural Wykoff to Otto and Meta (Woltmann) Jeche. She attended rural schools and parochial school in Wykoff. She married Victor E. Boettcher Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. She was a homemaker and a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. She is survived by three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother Donald (Mary) of Wykoff; and two sisters, Dorothy Meyer of Wykoff and Serena Garbisch of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband and two infant grandsons. The funeral for Ruth E. Boettcher was January 12, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral of Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.