"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 16th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ruth E. Boettcher, 86, of Wykoff, died January 9, 2004 at Ostrander Nursing Home.
Ruth E. Jeche was born Jan. 18, 1917, in rural Wykoff to Otto and Meta (Woltmann) Jeche. She attended rural schools and parochial school in Wykoff. She married Victor E. Boettcher Dec. 7, 1938, in Wykoff. She was a homemaker and a lifelong member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. She is survived by three sons, James (Nancy) of Cottonwood, Ariz., Dennis (Susan) of Holmen, Wis., and Curtis (Cheryle) of Wykoff; 11 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren; two stepgreat-grandchildren; a brother Donald (Mary) of Wykoff; and two sisters, Dorothy Meyer of Wykoff and Serena Garbisch of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband and two infant grandsons. The funeral for Ruth E. Boettcher was January 12, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Peter Sestak officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral of Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.