"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis G. Stennes, 57, of Peterson, died Jan. 18, 2004 at Lewiston Villa.
He was born Sept. 1, 1946, in Lanesboro to Jerome and Mildred (Hilden) Stennes. He grew up in the Tawney area north of Mabel and graduated from Mabel High School in 1964. On June 10, 1967, he married Lynda Christopherson. They were later divorced. Mr. Stennes worked at the Rushford Creamery as a milk hauler and at Schuelers Mink Farm, United Building Center, Bakken Ready Mix, Carlson Ready Mix and Riverside Electronics, all in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Jim, Gary (Kristine) and Eric, all of Rushford; one daughter, Nichole Stennes of Rushford; three grandchildren; two brothers, Mervin (Pat) of Rushford and Russell (Joyce) of Mabel; one sister, Diane (Bill) Hanlon of Harmony; and special friend, Lynda Stennes, his former wife. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral for Dennis G. Stennes was January 22, 2004 at Scheie Lutheran Church in rural Mabel, with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.