"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis G. Stennes, 57, of Peterson, died Jan. 18, 2004 at Lewiston Villa.
He was born Sept. 1, 1946, in Lanesboro to Jerome and Mildred (Hilden) Stennes. He grew up in the Tawney area north of Mabel and graduated from Mabel High School in 1964. On June 10, 1967, he married Lynda Christopherson. They were later divorced. Mr. Stennes worked at the Rushford Creamery as a milk hauler and at Schuelers Mink Farm, United Building Center, Bakken Ready Mix, Carlson Ready Mix and Riverside Electronics, all in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Jim, Gary (Kristine) and Eric, all of Rushford; one daughter, Nichole Stennes of Rushford; three grandchildren; two brothers, Mervin (Pat) of Rushford and Russell (Joyce) of Mabel; one sister, Diane (Bill) Hanlon of Harmony; and special friend, Lynda Stennes, his former wife. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral for Dennis G. Stennes was January 22, 2004 at Scheie Lutheran Church in rural Mabel, with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.