"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis G. Stennes, 57, of Peterson, died Jan. 18, 2004 at Lewiston Villa.
He was born Sept. 1, 1946, in Lanesboro to Jerome and Mildred (Hilden) Stennes. He grew up in the Tawney area north of Mabel and graduated from Mabel High School in 1964. On June 10, 1967, he married Lynda Christopherson. They were later divorced. Mr. Stennes worked at the Rushford Creamery as a milk hauler and at Schuelers Mink Farm, United Building Center, Bakken Ready Mix, Carlson Ready Mix and Riverside Electronics, all in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Jim, Gary (Kristine) and Eric, all of Rushford; one daughter, Nichole Stennes of Rushford; three grandchildren; two brothers, Mervin (Pat) of Rushford and Russell (Joyce) of Mabel; one sister, Diane (Bill) Hanlon of Harmony; and special friend, Lynda Stennes, his former wife. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral for Dennis G. Stennes was January 22, 2004 at Scheie Lutheran Church in rural Mabel, with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.