"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis G. Stennes, 57, of Peterson, died Jan. 18, 2004 at Lewiston Villa.
He was born Sept. 1, 1946, in Lanesboro to Jerome and Mildred (Hilden) Stennes. He grew up in the Tawney area north of Mabel and graduated from Mabel High School in 1964. On June 10, 1967, he married Lynda Christopherson. They were later divorced. Mr. Stennes worked at the Rushford Creamery as a milk hauler and at Schuelers Mink Farm, United Building Center, Bakken Ready Mix, Carlson Ready Mix and Riverside Electronics, all in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Jim, Gary (Kristine) and Eric, all of Rushford; one daughter, Nichole Stennes of Rushford; three grandchildren; two brothers, Mervin (Pat) of Rushford and Russell (Joyce) of Mabel; one sister, Diane (Bill) Hanlon of Harmony; and special friend, Lynda Stennes, his former wife. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral for Dennis G. Stennes was January 22, 2004 at Scheie Lutheran Church in rural Mabel, with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.