"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dennis G. Stennes, 57, of Peterson, died Jan. 18, 2004 at Lewiston Villa.
He was born Sept. 1, 1946, in Lanesboro to Jerome and Mildred (Hilden) Stennes. He grew up in the Tawney area north of Mabel and graduated from Mabel High School in 1964. On June 10, 1967, he married Lynda Christopherson. They were later divorced. Mr. Stennes worked at the Rushford Creamery as a milk hauler and at Schuelers Mink Farm, United Building Center, Bakken Ready Mix, Carlson Ready Mix and Riverside Electronics, all in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Jim, Gary (Kristine) and Eric, all of Rushford; one daughter, Nichole Stennes of Rushford; three grandchildren; two brothers, Mervin (Pat) of Rushford and Russell (Joyce) of Mabel; one sister, Diane (Bill) Hanlon of Harmony; and special friend, Lynda Stennes, his former wife. His parents preceded him in death. The funeral for Dennis G. Stennes was January 22, 2004 at Scheie Lutheran Church in rural Mabel, with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.