"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lloyd D. Schauble, 82, of Caledonia, died January 17, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born June 5, 1921, on the family farm in Union Township, rural Caledonia. On June 10, 1942, he married Alice A. Klinski. She died Jan. 24, 1993. Mr. Schauble spent his life on the family farm and was active in many farm organizations. He was an active member of St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Union until it closed. He then joined St. John's. Survivors include two daughters, Myrna Luehmann of Preston and Cheryl (Terry) Thienes of Onalaska, Minn.; a son, Wayne (Maureen) of Lewiston; eight grandchildren and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by an infant son. The funeral for Lloyd D. Schauble was January 21, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Caledonia with the Rev. Jon Wolff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery. Haugen-Roble-Jandt Funeral Home in Caledonia was in charge of arrangements.