"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:53:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Aspy - It's illegal for the council to give themselves a pay raise after the electi ... [Read More]
- 4:25:39, Oct 25th 2016 - FINALLY - @Hard Truth and @ Another Kingsland parent - AMEN - You hit the nail right ... [Read More]
- 11:11:01, Oct 25th 2016 - SV Grad - The real problem with Kingsland football is not the coach. Declining enr ... [Read More]
- 11:03:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Hard Truth - Kingsland Parent---what's the larger issue you speak of and how would d ... [Read More]
- 10:39:45, Oct 24th 2016 - Another Kingsland parent - I am very proud of the work and commitment of Mr. Stinson ... [Read More]
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lloyd D. Schauble, 82, of Caledonia, died January 17, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born June 5, 1921, on the family farm in Union Township, rural Caledonia. On June 10, 1942, he married Alice A. Klinski. She died Jan. 24, 1993. Mr. Schauble spent his life on the family farm and was active in many farm organizations. He was an active member of St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Union until it closed. He then joined St. John's. Survivors include two daughters, Myrna Luehmann of Preston and Cheryl (Terry) Thienes of Onalaska, Minn.; a son, Wayne (Maureen) of Lewiston; eight grandchildren and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by an infant son. The funeral for Lloyd D. Schauble was January 21, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Caledonia with the Rev. Jon Wolff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery. Haugen-Roble-Jandt Funeral Home in Caledonia was in charge of arrangements.