"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lloyd D. Schauble, 82, of Caledonia, died January 17, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born June 5, 1921, on the family farm in Union Township, rural Caledonia. On June 10, 1942, he married Alice A. Klinski. She died Jan. 24, 1993. Mr. Schauble spent his life on the family farm and was active in many farm organizations. He was an active member of St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Union until it closed. He then joined St. John's. Survivors include two daughters, Myrna Luehmann of Preston and Cheryl (Terry) Thienes of Onalaska, Minn.; a son, Wayne (Maureen) of Lewiston; eight grandchildren and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by an infant son. The funeral for Lloyd D. Schauble was January 21, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Caledonia with the Rev. Jon Wolff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery. Haugen-Roble-Jandt Funeral Home in Caledonia was in charge of arrangements.