"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lloyd D. Schauble, 82, of Caledonia, died January 17, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born June 5, 1921, on the family farm in Union Township, rural Caledonia. On June 10, 1942, he married Alice A. Klinski. She died Jan. 24, 1993. Mr. Schauble spent his life on the family farm and was active in many farm organizations. He was an active member of St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Union until it closed. He then joined St. John's. Survivors include two daughters, Myrna Luehmann of Preston and Cheryl (Terry) Thienes of Onalaska, Minn.; a son, Wayne (Maureen) of Lewiston; eight grandchildren and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by an infant son. The funeral for Lloyd D. Schauble was January 21, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Caledonia with the Rev. Jon Wolff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery. Haugen-Roble-Jandt Funeral Home in Caledonia was in charge of arrangements.