"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lloyd D. Schauble, 82, of Caledonia, died January 17, 2004 at Gundersen-Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis.
He was born June 5, 1921, on the family farm in Union Township, rural Caledonia. On June 10, 1942, he married Alice A. Klinski. She died Jan. 24, 1993. Mr. Schauble spent his life on the family farm and was active in many farm organizations. He was an active member of St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Union until it closed. He then joined St. John's. Survivors include two daughters, Myrna Luehmann of Preston and Cheryl (Terry) Thienes of Onalaska, Minn.; a son, Wayne (Maureen) of Lewiston; eight grandchildren and a great-grandson. He was preceded in death by an infant son. The funeral for Lloyd D. Schauble was January 21, 2004 at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Caledonia with the Rev. Jon Wolff officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery. Haugen-Roble-Jandt Funeral Home in Caledonia was in charge of arrangements.