"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Kay Ruud, 61, of Lake City, formerly of Preston, died January 16, 2004 at her home.
Nancy Kay McFaggen was born Sept. 25, 1942, in St. Croix Falls, and after graduating from St. Croix Falls High School in 1960, moved to the Twin Cities and was a secretary at Univac. In 1974, she moved to southeastern Minnesota and lived in Preston for many years before moving to Lake City in November 2002. Survivors include a daughter, Kristina Ruud of Goodhue; two sons, Daniel of Preston and Jason (Dawn) Magnuson of Canton; six grandchildren; her parents, George and Lorene (Hansen) McFaggen of St. Croix Falls; three sisters, Bonnie (Robert) Sawyer and Colleen Pearson of St. Croix Falls, and Penny (Dean) Dehmer of Osceola, Wis.; and a brother, Scott McFaggen of St. Croix Falls. A memorial service for Nancy Kay Ruud was January 24, 2004 at the United Methodist Church in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. Burial was in St. Croix Falls, Wis., Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Anderson-Peterson Chapel in Lake City was in charge of arrangements.