"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Kay Ruud, 61, of Lake City, formerly of Preston, died January 16, 2004 at her home.
Nancy Kay McFaggen was born Sept. 25, 1942, in St. Croix Falls, and after graduating from St. Croix Falls High School in 1960, moved to the Twin Cities and was a secretary at Univac. In 1974, she moved to southeastern Minnesota and lived in Preston for many years before moving to Lake City in November 2002. Survivors include a daughter, Kristina Ruud of Goodhue; two sons, Daniel of Preston and Jason (Dawn) Magnuson of Canton; six grandchildren; her parents, George and Lorene (Hansen) McFaggen of St. Croix Falls; three sisters, Bonnie (Robert) Sawyer and Colleen Pearson of St. Croix Falls, and Penny (Dean) Dehmer of Osceola, Wis.; and a brother, Scott McFaggen of St. Croix Falls. A memorial service for Nancy Kay Ruud was January 24, 2004 at the United Methodist Church in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. Burial was in St. Croix Falls, Wis., Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Anderson-Peterson Chapel in Lake City was in charge of arrangements.