"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Kay Ruud, 61, of Lake City, formerly of Preston, died January 16, 2004 at her home.
Nancy Kay McFaggen was born Sept. 25, 1942, in St. Croix Falls, and after graduating from St. Croix Falls High School in 1960, moved to the Twin Cities and was a secretary at Univac. In 1974, she moved to southeastern Minnesota and lived in Preston for many years before moving to Lake City in November 2002. Survivors include a daughter, Kristina Ruud of Goodhue; two sons, Daniel of Preston and Jason (Dawn) Magnuson of Canton; six grandchildren; her parents, George and Lorene (Hansen) McFaggen of St. Croix Falls; three sisters, Bonnie (Robert) Sawyer and Colleen Pearson of St. Croix Falls, and Penny (Dean) Dehmer of Osceola, Wis.; and a brother, Scott McFaggen of St. Croix Falls. A memorial service for Nancy Kay Ruud was January 24, 2004 at the United Methodist Church in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. Burial was in St. Croix Falls, Wis., Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Anderson-Peterson Chapel in Lake City was in charge of arrangements.