"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Kay Ruud, 61, of Lake City, formerly of Preston, died January 16, 2004 at her home.
Nancy Kay McFaggen was born Sept. 25, 1942, in St. Croix Falls, and after graduating from St. Croix Falls High School in 1960, moved to the Twin Cities and was a secretary at Univac. In 1974, she moved to southeastern Minnesota and lived in Preston for many years before moving to Lake City in November 2002. Survivors include a daughter, Kristina Ruud of Goodhue; two sons, Daniel of Preston and Jason (Dawn) Magnuson of Canton; six grandchildren; her parents, George and Lorene (Hansen) McFaggen of St. Croix Falls; three sisters, Bonnie (Robert) Sawyer and Colleen Pearson of St. Croix Falls, and Penny (Dean) Dehmer of Osceola, Wis.; and a brother, Scott McFaggen of St. Croix Falls. A memorial service for Nancy Kay Ruud was January 24, 2004 at the United Methodist Church in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. Burial was in St. Croix Falls, Wis., Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Anderson-Peterson Chapel in Lake City was in charge of arrangements.