"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:10:29, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - On behalf of all the hard working honest citizens of America, I offer the ... [Read More]
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nancy Kay Ruud, 61, of Lake City, formerly of Preston, died January 16, 2004 at her home.
Nancy Kay McFaggen was born Sept. 25, 1942, in St. Croix Falls, and after graduating from St. Croix Falls High School in 1960, moved to the Twin Cities and was a secretary at Univac. In 1974, she moved to southeastern Minnesota and lived in Preston for many years before moving to Lake City in November 2002. Survivors include a daughter, Kristina Ruud of Goodhue; two sons, Daniel of Preston and Jason (Dawn) Magnuson of Canton; six grandchildren; her parents, George and Lorene (Hansen) McFaggen of St. Croix Falls; three sisters, Bonnie (Robert) Sawyer and Colleen Pearson of St. Croix Falls, and Penny (Dean) Dehmer of Osceola, Wis.; and a brother, Scott McFaggen of St. Croix Falls. A memorial service for Nancy Kay Ruud was January 24, 2004 at the United Methodist Church in Preston, with the Rev. Carolyn Westlake officiating. Burial was in St. Croix Falls, Wis., Cemetery. Mahn Family Funeral Home, Anderson-Peterson Chapel in Lake City was in charge of arrangements.