"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tommy Gene Ober, 67, died January 18, 2004 at his home in Chatfield after a lengthy illness with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1936, in Cincinnati, Ohio. He graduated from high school there in 1954. After high school he joined the Marines and lived in Michigan, Georgia and Rochester. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. He is a retired IBM manager. He married Shirley Meredith in 1956 and was later divorced. He married Marcia Redalen on June 17, 1995, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Surviving are his wife, of Chatfield; two sons, Lawrence (Kimberly) of Prior Lake, Minn., and Steven (Kathy) of Seattle, Wash.; one daughter, Rebecca (Robin) Flickinger of Forest Lake, Minn.; a stepson, Derek Heald of Fountain; a stepdaughter, Amy (Joel) Hines of Chatfield; nine grandchildren; and two sisters, Phyllis (Glenn) Davis of Dayton, Ohio, and Cheryl Ober in Cincinnati. A memorial service for Tommy Gene Ober was January 20, 2004 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. His body was cremated.