"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:57, Sep 30th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Ella and family, Sorry for your loss of Roger! You ... [Read More]
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tommy Gene Ober, 67, died January 18, 2004 at his home in Chatfield after a lengthy illness with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1936, in Cincinnati, Ohio. He graduated from high school there in 1954. After high school he joined the Marines and lived in Michigan, Georgia and Rochester. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. He is a retired IBM manager. He married Shirley Meredith in 1956 and was later divorced. He married Marcia Redalen on June 17, 1995, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Surviving are his wife, of Chatfield; two sons, Lawrence (Kimberly) of Prior Lake, Minn., and Steven (Kathy) of Seattle, Wash.; one daughter, Rebecca (Robin) Flickinger of Forest Lake, Minn.; a stepson, Derek Heald of Fountain; a stepdaughter, Amy (Joel) Hines of Chatfield; nine grandchildren; and two sisters, Phyllis (Glenn) Davis of Dayton, Ohio, and Cheryl Ober in Cincinnati. A memorial service for Tommy Gene Ober was January 20, 2004 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. His body was cremated.