"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tommy Gene Ober, 67, died January 18, 2004 at his home in Chatfield after a lengthy illness with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1936, in Cincinnati, Ohio. He graduated from high school there in 1954. After high school he joined the Marines and lived in Michigan, Georgia and Rochester. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. He is a retired IBM manager. He married Shirley Meredith in 1956 and was later divorced. He married Marcia Redalen on June 17, 1995, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Surviving are his wife, of Chatfield; two sons, Lawrence (Kimberly) of Prior Lake, Minn., and Steven (Kathy) of Seattle, Wash.; one daughter, Rebecca (Robin) Flickinger of Forest Lake, Minn.; a stepson, Derek Heald of Fountain; a stepdaughter, Amy (Joel) Hines of Chatfield; nine grandchildren; and two sisters, Phyllis (Glenn) Davis of Dayton, Ohio, and Cheryl Ober in Cincinnati. A memorial service for Tommy Gene Ober was January 20, 2004 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. His body was cremated.