"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Tommy Gene Ober, 67, died January 18, 2004 at his home in Chatfield after a lengthy illness with cancer.
He was born May 4, 1936, in Cincinnati, Ohio. He graduated from high school there in 1954. After high school he joined the Marines and lived in Michigan, Georgia and Rochester. He had lived in Chatfield since 1998. He is a retired IBM manager. He married Shirley Meredith in 1956 and was later divorced. He married Marcia Redalen on June 17, 1995, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Surviving are his wife, of Chatfield; two sons, Lawrence (Kimberly) of Prior Lake, Minn., and Steven (Kathy) of Seattle, Wash.; one daughter, Rebecca (Robin) Flickinger of Forest Lake, Minn.; a stepson, Derek Heald of Fountain; a stepdaughter, Amy (Joel) Hines of Chatfield; nine grandchildren; and two sisters, Phyllis (Glenn) Davis of Dayton, Ohio, and Cheryl Ober in Cincinnati. A memorial service for Tommy Gene Ober was January 20, 2004 in Chatfield Lutheran Church, the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. His body was cremated.