"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vivian A. Humble, 85, of Rushford, died January 17, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Vivian A. Johnson was born Aug. 12, 1918, in Highland, Minn. to Rudolph and Lilly (Skalet) Johnson. She grew up in Highland, attended Highland School through the eighth grade and graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Sept. 5, 1937, she married Lloyd Humble at First Lutheran Church in Highland. Mrs. Humble was an active member of Rushford Lutheran Church, played the piano and organ for church services, and taught Sunday school. She was also a member of the ladies aide, circle and quilting group. Survivors include her husband; a son, Cortland (Laurel) of Rushford; three grandchildren; four great-granddaughters; and two brothers, Erlyn Johnson and LaVerne Johnson. One sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Vivian A. Humble was January 20, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.