"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vivian A. Humble, 85, of Rushford, died January 17, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Vivian A. Johnson was born Aug. 12, 1918, in Highland, Minn. to Rudolph and Lilly (Skalet) Johnson. She grew up in Highland, attended Highland School through the eighth grade and graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Sept. 5, 1937, she married Lloyd Humble at First Lutheran Church in Highland. Mrs. Humble was an active member of Rushford Lutheran Church, played the piano and organ for church services, and taught Sunday school. She was also a member of the ladies aide, circle and quilting group. Survivors include her husband; a son, Cortland (Laurel) of Rushford; three grandchildren; four great-granddaughters; and two brothers, Erlyn Johnson and LaVerne Johnson. One sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Vivian A. Humble was January 20, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.