"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
- 8:42:34, Jul 19th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, Paul and livin' the dream. ... [Read More]
- 2:22:27, Jul 19th 2015 - Paul - I was once told and truly believe, "Never argue with an idiot. You can't win a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vivian A. Humble, 85, of Rushford, died January 17, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Vivian A. Johnson was born Aug. 12, 1918, in Highland, Minn. to Rudolph and Lilly (Skalet) Johnson. She grew up in Highland, attended Highland School through the eighth grade and graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Sept. 5, 1937, she married Lloyd Humble at First Lutheran Church in Highland. Mrs. Humble was an active member of Rushford Lutheran Church, played the piano and organ for church services, and taught Sunday school. She was also a member of the ladies aide, circle and quilting group. Survivors include her husband; a son, Cortland (Laurel) of Rushford; three grandchildren; four great-granddaughters; and two brothers, Erlyn Johnson and LaVerne Johnson. One sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Vivian A. Humble was January 20, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.