"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, January 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Vivian A. Humble, 85, of Rushford, died January 17, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Vivian A. Johnson was born Aug. 12, 1918, in Highland, Minn. to Rudolph and Lilly (Skalet) Johnson. She grew up in Highland, attended Highland School through the eighth grade and graduated from Lanesboro High School. On Sept. 5, 1937, she married Lloyd Humble at First Lutheran Church in Highland. Mrs. Humble was an active member of Rushford Lutheran Church, played the piano and organ for church services, and taught Sunday school. She was also a member of the ladies aide, circle and quilting group. Survivors include her husband; a son, Cortland (Laurel) of Rushford; three grandchildren; four great-granddaughters; and two brothers, Erlyn Johnson and LaVerne Johnson. One sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Vivian A. Humble was January 20, 2004 at Rushford Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.