"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Everett Grimsrud, 87, of Rushford, died January 14, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Arnold Grimsrud was born Jan. 4, 1917, on the family farm in Coon Valley, Wisc., to Arndt and Elida (Bjelland) Grimsrud. He graduated from Gale College Academy in 1935. On April 7, 1945, he married Helen Signe Holmes. After farming for years, he became assistant manager at the Wanamingo Grain Elevator. He later was manager of the Kenyon Farmers' Elevator. In 1977, he moved to Rushford and continued to be active in business, the community and church. He was a member of Root River Community Church in Rushford and a former member of Lower Coon Valley Church in Wisc., Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kenyon and Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. Survivors include two daughters, Ruth (Steven) Bendson of Minneapolis and Ann (Lee) Dumond of West Richland, Wash.; two sons, Daniel (Mary Jo) of Rushford and Steven (Kayce) of Missoula, Mont.; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rebecca Grimsrud of Westby. He was preceded in death by his wife, a brother and a sister. A memorial service for Arnold Everett Grimsrud was January 17, 2004 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford, with the Revs. Les Nelson and Duane Agrimson co-officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery in rural Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.