"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
- 9:54:03, Aug 11th 2014 - rschalow - Sign the Petition: Tell North Dakota Leaders that the oil companies aren't ... [Read More]
- 1:25:19, Aug 11th 2014 - NCLoon - Would Mr. Gudmonson please share with us where he gathered all of the data r ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Everett Grimsrud, 87, of Rushford, died January 14, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Arnold Grimsrud was born Jan. 4, 1917, on the family farm in Coon Valley, Wisc., to Arndt and Elida (Bjelland) Grimsrud. He graduated from Gale College Academy in 1935. On April 7, 1945, he married Helen Signe Holmes. After farming for years, he became assistant manager at the Wanamingo Grain Elevator. He later was manager of the Kenyon Farmers' Elevator. In 1977, he moved to Rushford and continued to be active in business, the community and church. He was a member of Root River Community Church in Rushford and a former member of Lower Coon Valley Church in Wisc., Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kenyon and Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. Survivors include two daughters, Ruth (Steven) Bendson of Minneapolis and Ann (Lee) Dumond of West Richland, Wash.; two sons, Daniel (Mary Jo) of Rushford and Steven (Kayce) of Missoula, Mont.; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rebecca Grimsrud of Westby. He was preceded in death by his wife, a brother and a sister. A memorial service for Arnold Everett Grimsrud was January 17, 2004 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford, with the Revs. Les Nelson and Duane Agrimson co-officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery in rural Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.