"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Everett Grimsrud, 87, of Rushford, died January 14, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Arnold Grimsrud was born Jan. 4, 1917, on the family farm in Coon Valley, Wisc., to Arndt and Elida (Bjelland) Grimsrud. He graduated from Gale College Academy in 1935. On April 7, 1945, he married Helen Signe Holmes. After farming for years, he became assistant manager at the Wanamingo Grain Elevator. He later was manager of the Kenyon Farmers' Elevator. In 1977, he moved to Rushford and continued to be active in business, the community and church. He was a member of Root River Community Church in Rushford and a former member of Lower Coon Valley Church in Wisc., Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kenyon and Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. Survivors include two daughters, Ruth (Steven) Bendson of Minneapolis and Ann (Lee) Dumond of West Richland, Wash.; two sons, Daniel (Mary Jo) of Rushford and Steven (Kayce) of Missoula, Mont.; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rebecca Grimsrud of Westby. He was preceded in death by his wife, a brother and a sister. A memorial service for Arnold Everett Grimsrud was January 17, 2004 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford, with the Revs. Les Nelson and Duane Agrimson co-officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery in rural Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.