"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Everett Grimsrud, 87, of Rushford, died January 14, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Arnold Grimsrud was born Jan. 4, 1917, on the family farm in Coon Valley, Wisc., to Arndt and Elida (Bjelland) Grimsrud. He graduated from Gale College Academy in 1935. On April 7, 1945, he married Helen Signe Holmes. After farming for years, he became assistant manager at the Wanamingo Grain Elevator. He later was manager of the Kenyon Farmers' Elevator. In 1977, he moved to Rushford and continued to be active in business, the community and church. He was a member of Root River Community Church in Rushford and a former member of Lower Coon Valley Church in Wisc., Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kenyon and Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. Survivors include two daughters, Ruth (Steven) Bendson of Minneapolis and Ann (Lee) Dumond of West Richland, Wash.; two sons, Daniel (Mary Jo) of Rushford and Steven (Kayce) of Missoula, Mont.; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rebecca Grimsrud of Westby. He was preceded in death by his wife, a brother and a sister. A memorial service for Arnold Everett Grimsrud was January 17, 2004 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford, with the Revs. Les Nelson and Duane Agrimson co-officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery in rural Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.