"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:00:36, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin - Sorry for the repost. I must have hit the button to many times!!! Sorry ... [Read More]
- 8:10:59, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 8:00:04, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 7:53:37, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Everett Grimsrud, 87, of Rushford, died January 14, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Arnold Grimsrud was born Jan. 4, 1917, on the family farm in Coon Valley, Wisc., to Arndt and Elida (Bjelland) Grimsrud. He graduated from Gale College Academy in 1935. On April 7, 1945, he married Helen Signe Holmes. After farming for years, he became assistant manager at the Wanamingo Grain Elevator. He later was manager of the Kenyon Farmers' Elevator. In 1977, he moved to Rushford and continued to be active in business, the community and church. He was a member of Root River Community Church in Rushford and a former member of Lower Coon Valley Church in Wisc., Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kenyon and Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. Survivors include two daughters, Ruth (Steven) Bendson of Minneapolis and Ann (Lee) Dumond of West Richland, Wash.; two sons, Daniel (Mary Jo) of Rushford and Steven (Kayce) of Missoula, Mont.; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rebecca Grimsrud of Westby. He was preceded in death by his wife, a brother and a sister. A memorial service for Arnold Everett Grimsrud was January 17, 2004 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford, with the Revs. Les Nelson and Duane Agrimson co-officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery in rural Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.