"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 23rd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Arnold Everett Grimsrud, 87, of Rushford, died January 14, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Arnold Grimsrud was born Jan. 4, 1917, on the family farm in Coon Valley, Wisc., to Arndt and Elida (Bjelland) Grimsrud. He graduated from Gale College Academy in 1935. On April 7, 1945, he married Helen Signe Holmes. After farming for years, he became assistant manager at the Wanamingo Grain Elevator. He later was manager of the Kenyon Farmers' Elevator. In 1977, he moved to Rushford and continued to be active in business, the community and church. He was a member of Root River Community Church in Rushford and a former member of Lower Coon Valley Church in Wisc., Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kenyon and Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson. Survivors include two daughters, Ruth (Steven) Bendson of Minneapolis and Ann (Lee) Dumond of West Richland, Wash.; two sons, Daniel (Mary Jo) of Rushford and Steven (Kayce) of Missoula, Mont.; 11 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rebecca Grimsrud of Westby. He was preceded in death by his wife, a brother and a sister. A memorial service for Arnold Everett Grimsrud was January 17, 2004 at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Home Chapel in Rushford, with the Revs. Les Nelson and Duane Agrimson co-officiating. Burial was in Highland Prairie Lutheran Cemetery in rural Peterson. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.