"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marjorie Eudora Hansen, 77, of rural Freeborn, formerly of Harmony, died of complications of cancer January 21, 2004 at Good Samaritan Center in Albert Lea.
Marjorie Benson was born Feb. 6, 1926, in Harmony to Merrill and Borghilde (Bjorge) Benson. She attended country school, graduated from Harmony High School in 1943, and attended teachers training at Preston High School in 1944, received her teaching degree from Winona State University. She taught third grade in the Virginia, Minn., area and after her marriage, was a substitute teacher at Freeborn Elementary School and at other schools in the area. On Aug. 20, 1960, she married James Hansen at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, and they farmed in the Freeborn area. Mrs. Hansen was a 4-H adviser for many years and was a member of the Freeborn Congregational United Church of Christ, where she served on a number of committees and was active in circle and Women's Fellowship. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Rick (Suzanne) of South St. Paul and Bob (Tonya) of Freeborn; two grandchildren; and a sister, Patricia (Milroy) Tollin of St. Charles. A brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Marjorie Eudora Hansen was January 24, 2004 at Congregational United Church of Christ in Freeborn, Minn, with the Rev. Cherie Daniel officiating. Burial was in Freeborn Cemetery. Bruss-Heitner Funeral Home in Wells, Minn., was in charge of arrangements.