"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethel E. Feine, 75, of Hart, died January 26, 2004 at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., following a three-month battle with cancer.
Ethel E. Sievers was born Oct. 12, 1928, in Hart to Arnold and Etta (Heiden) Sievers. She was a 1947 graduate of Rushford High School. On Oct. 30, 1948, she married Vernon Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. She was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was in the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. Survivors include her husband; three sons, James and Randy, both of Winona, and Glen (Marcie) of Rushford; four grandchildren; three brothers, Darold (Alice) Sievers of Rushford, Charles Sievers of Preston and Wayne (Diane) Sievers of Fullbrook, Calif.; and two sisters, Lois (John) Torgerson of Rushford and Betty Klawiter of Lompoc, Calif. One brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Ethel E. Feine was January 30, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.