"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:54:03, May 28th 2016 - what? - I'll be putting my child's name on my house! Problem solved! And I'll do it ... [Read More]
- 9:51:37, May 28th 2016 - wow - I see a guy in a girl's bathroom, well......it will not be good! ... [Read More]
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethel E. Feine, 75, of Hart, died January 26, 2004 at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., following a three-month battle with cancer.
Ethel E. Sievers was born Oct. 12, 1928, in Hart to Arnold and Etta (Heiden) Sievers. She was a 1947 graduate of Rushford High School. On Oct. 30, 1948, she married Vernon Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. She was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was in the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. Survivors include her husband; three sons, James and Randy, both of Winona, and Glen (Marcie) of Rushford; four grandchildren; three brothers, Darold (Alice) Sievers of Rushford, Charles Sievers of Preston and Wayne (Diane) Sievers of Fullbrook, Calif.; and two sisters, Lois (John) Torgerson of Rushford and Betty Klawiter of Lompoc, Calif. One brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Ethel E. Feine was January 30, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.