"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:34:51, Apr 1st 2015 - Sad - Average US household income is $53,891. Medicare and Social Security tax= 7.65% ... [Read More]
- 8:57:55, Apr 1st 2015 - Skunkpuppy - @BethShade and @Knewhimforseveralyears No matter what someone has done ... [Read More]
- 3:21:04, Mar 31st 2015 - doc - Not to mention ignoring science yet believing in fairy tales. ... [Read More]
- 12:16:25, Mar 31st 2015 - Vikefan 1 - To Left Winger: You choose to call what Reagan and Bush did as "tweak ... [Read More]
- 9:53:03, Mar 31st 2015 - left winger - vikefan please get you facts straight, What Regan did was a technical c ... [Read More]
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethel E. Feine, 75, of Hart, died January 26, 2004 at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., following a three-month battle with cancer.
Ethel E. Sievers was born Oct. 12, 1928, in Hart to Arnold and Etta (Heiden) Sievers. She was a 1947 graduate of Rushford High School. On Oct. 30, 1948, she married Vernon Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. She was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was in the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. Survivors include her husband; three sons, James and Randy, both of Winona, and Glen (Marcie) of Rushford; four grandchildren; three brothers, Darold (Alice) Sievers of Rushford, Charles Sievers of Preston and Wayne (Diane) Sievers of Fullbrook, Calif.; and two sisters, Lois (John) Torgerson of Rushford and Betty Klawiter of Lompoc, Calif. One brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Ethel E. Feine was January 30, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.