"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethel E. Feine, 75, of Hart, died January 26, 2004 at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., following a three-month battle with cancer.
Ethel E. Sievers was born Oct. 12, 1928, in Hart to Arnold and Etta (Heiden) Sievers. She was a 1947 graduate of Rushford High School. On Oct. 30, 1948, she married Vernon Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. She was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was in the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. Survivors include her husband; three sons, James and Randy, both of Winona, and Glen (Marcie) of Rushford; four grandchildren; three brothers, Darold (Alice) Sievers of Rushford, Charles Sievers of Preston and Wayne (Diane) Sievers of Fullbrook, Calif.; and two sisters, Lois (John) Torgerson of Rushford and Betty Klawiter of Lompoc, Calif. One brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Ethel E. Feine was January 30, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.