"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethel E. Feine, 75, of Hart, died January 26, 2004 at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., following a three-month battle with cancer.
Ethel E. Sievers was born Oct. 12, 1928, in Hart to Arnold and Etta (Heiden) Sievers. She was a 1947 graduate of Rushford High School. On Oct. 30, 1948, she married Vernon Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. She was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was in the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. Survivors include her husband; three sons, James and Randy, both of Winona, and Glen (Marcie) of Rushford; four grandchildren; three brothers, Darold (Alice) Sievers of Rushford, Charles Sievers of Preston and Wayne (Diane) Sievers of Fullbrook, Calif.; and two sisters, Lois (John) Torgerson of Rushford and Betty Klawiter of Lompoc, Calif. One brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Ethel E. Feine was January 30, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.