"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
- 1:09:59, Nov 21st 2016 - ESA Doctors - We haven't seen any horses used as emotional support animals, but we do ... [Read More]
- 8:49:14, Nov 19th 2016 - respect - Marion was the most loving woman I have ever known and the strongest. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ethel E. Feine, 75, of Hart, died January 26, 2004 at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse, Wis., following a three-month battle with cancer.
Ethel E. Sievers was born Oct. 12, 1928, in Hart to Arnold and Etta (Heiden) Sievers. She was a 1947 graduate of Rushford High School. On Oct. 30, 1948, she married Vernon Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. She was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, where she was in the Lutheran Women's Missionary League. Survivors include her husband; three sons, James and Randy, both of Winona, and Glen (Marcie) of Rushford; four grandchildren; three brothers, Darold (Alice) Sievers of Rushford, Charles Sievers of Preston and Wayne (Diane) Sievers of Fullbrook, Calif.; and two sisters, Lois (John) Torgerson of Rushford and Betty Klawiter of Lompoc, Calif. One brother preceded her in death. The funeral for Ethel E. Feine was January 30, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.