"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rose Barbara Decker, 92, of Lime Springs, died January 20, 2004 at Colonial Manor in Elma, Iowa.
Rose Koester was born March 31, 1911, in Fayette County, Iowa to John and Mary Koester. She married Louie Decker on Oct. 25, 1934. He preceded her in death. Survivors include three daughters, Betty (Bernard) Roesler of Lime Springs, Arlene (Gerald) Sjullie of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Luella (Curt) Postel of Central City, Iowa; three sons, Carl (Marie) of Lawler, Iowa, Donald (Bobbie) of Tyler, Texas, and Louie (Sherry) of Cedar Rapids; 14 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; six step great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and a sister, Lillian Farrell of La Crosse, Wis. She was also preceded in death by one brother and one step grandchild. The funeral for Rose Barbara Decker was January 23, 2004 in Lime Springs, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Spring burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in rural Cresco, Iowa. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.