"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, August 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
- 7:39:53, Aug 11th 2016 - left luvr - @ sv85 Are you totally incapable of independent thought ? All you do is ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rose Barbara Decker, 92, of Lime Springs, died January 20, 2004 at Colonial Manor in Elma, Iowa.
Rose Koester was born March 31, 1911, in Fayette County, Iowa to John and Mary Koester. She married Louie Decker on Oct. 25, 1934. He preceded her in death. Survivors include three daughters, Betty (Bernard) Roesler of Lime Springs, Arlene (Gerald) Sjullie of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Luella (Curt) Postel of Central City, Iowa; three sons, Carl (Marie) of Lawler, Iowa, Donald (Bobbie) of Tyler, Texas, and Louie (Sherry) of Cedar Rapids; 14 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; six step great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and a sister, Lillian Farrell of La Crosse, Wis. She was also preceded in death by one brother and one step grandchild. The funeral for Rose Barbara Decker was January 23, 2004 in Lime Springs, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Spring burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in rural Cresco, Iowa. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.