"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
- 11:34:56, May 16th 2016 - Paul Little - Derek, Refugees should be vetted properly, the process should take as ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rose Barbara Decker, 92, of Lime Springs, died January 20, 2004 at Colonial Manor in Elma, Iowa.
Rose Koester was born March 31, 1911, in Fayette County, Iowa to John and Mary Koester. She married Louie Decker on Oct. 25, 1934. He preceded her in death. Survivors include three daughters, Betty (Bernard) Roesler of Lime Springs, Arlene (Gerald) Sjullie of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Luella (Curt) Postel of Central City, Iowa; three sons, Carl (Marie) of Lawler, Iowa, Donald (Bobbie) of Tyler, Texas, and Louie (Sherry) of Cedar Rapids; 14 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; six step great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and a sister, Lillian Farrell of La Crosse, Wis. She was also preceded in death by one brother and one step grandchild. The funeral for Rose Barbara Decker was January 23, 2004 in Lime Springs, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Spring burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in rural Cresco, Iowa. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.