"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rose Barbara Decker, 92, of Lime Springs, died January 20, 2004 at Colonial Manor in Elma, Iowa.
Rose Koester was born March 31, 1911, in Fayette County, Iowa to John and Mary Koester. She married Louie Decker on Oct. 25, 1934. He preceded her in death. Survivors include three daughters, Betty (Bernard) Roesler of Lime Springs, Arlene (Gerald) Sjullie of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Luella (Curt) Postel of Central City, Iowa; three sons, Carl (Marie) of Lawler, Iowa, Donald (Bobbie) of Tyler, Texas, and Louie (Sherry) of Cedar Rapids; 14 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; six step great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and a sister, Lillian Farrell of La Crosse, Wis. She was also preceded in death by one brother and one step grandchild. The funeral for Rose Barbara Decker was January 23, 2004 in Lime Springs, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Spring burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in rural Cresco, Iowa. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.