"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Rose Barbara Decker, 92, of Lime Springs, died January 20, 2004 at Colonial Manor in Elma, Iowa.
Rose Koester was born March 31, 1911, in Fayette County, Iowa to John and Mary Koester. She married Louie Decker on Oct. 25, 1934. He preceded her in death. Survivors include three daughters, Betty (Bernard) Roesler of Lime Springs, Arlene (Gerald) Sjullie of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and Luella (Curt) Postel of Central City, Iowa; three sons, Carl (Marie) of Lawler, Iowa, Donald (Bobbie) of Tyler, Texas, and Louie (Sherry) of Cedar Rapids; 14 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; six step great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and a sister, Lillian Farrell of La Crosse, Wis. She was also preceded in death by one brother and one step grandchild. The funeral for Rose Barbara Decker was January 23, 2004 in Lime Springs, Iowa, with the Rev. Linda Prestholt-Johnson officiating. Spring burial will be in New Oregon Cemetery in rural Cresco, Iowa. Lindstrom Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.