"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Billy Glenn Cox, 76, of Harmony, died January 25, 2004.
Billy Cox was born May 24, 1927, in McLeansboro, Ill., son of Charles and Mary Cox. He served in the merchant marine and the Navy. On April 27, 1952, he married Nancy Walrod in Fort Dodge, Iowa. A longtime Fort Dodge resident, he owned a men's clothing business there, and after semi-retiring to Nisswa, Minn., he worked part time in the clothing business. He had lived in Harmony since 1987 and worked part time at Harmony Agri Services, Greenfield Ag and the IGA store. Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael (Nancy); two daughters, Mary Beth (Herb) Peter and Carol (Richard) Lardner; four grandchildren; and a brother, George. The funeral for Billy Glenn Cox was January 30, 2004 at the Presbyterian Church in Canton. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.