"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Billy Glenn Cox, 76, of Harmony, died January 25, 2004.
Billy Cox was born May 24, 1927, in McLeansboro, Ill., son of Charles and Mary Cox. He served in the merchant marine and the Navy. On April 27, 1952, he married Nancy Walrod in Fort Dodge, Iowa. A longtime Fort Dodge resident, he owned a men's clothing business there, and after semi-retiring to Nisswa, Minn., he worked part time in the clothing business. He had lived in Harmony since 1987 and worked part time at Harmony Agri Services, Greenfield Ag and the IGA store. Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael (Nancy); two daughters, Mary Beth (Herb) Peter and Carol (Richard) Lardner; four grandchildren; and a brother, George. The funeral for Billy Glenn Cox was January 30, 2004 at the Presbyterian Church in Canton. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.