"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Billy Glenn Cox, 76, of Harmony, died January 25, 2004.
Billy Cox was born May 24, 1927, in McLeansboro, Ill., son of Charles and Mary Cox. He served in the merchant marine and the Navy. On April 27, 1952, he married Nancy Walrod in Fort Dodge, Iowa. A longtime Fort Dodge resident, he owned a men's clothing business there, and after semi-retiring to Nisswa, Minn., he worked part time in the clothing business. He had lived in Harmony since 1987 and worked part time at Harmony Agri Services, Greenfield Ag and the IGA store. Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael (Nancy); two daughters, Mary Beth (Herb) Peter and Carol (Richard) Lardner; four grandchildren; and a brother, George. The funeral for Billy Glenn Cox was January 30, 2004 at the Presbyterian Church in Canton. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.