"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Billy Glenn Cox, 76, of Harmony, died January 25, 2004.
Billy Cox was born May 24, 1927, in McLeansboro, Ill., son of Charles and Mary Cox. He served in the merchant marine and the Navy. On April 27, 1952, he married Nancy Walrod in Fort Dodge, Iowa. A longtime Fort Dodge resident, he owned a men's clothing business there, and after semi-retiring to Nisswa, Minn., he worked part time in the clothing business. He had lived in Harmony since 1987 and worked part time at Harmony Agri Services, Greenfield Ag and the IGA store. Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael (Nancy); two daughters, Mary Beth (Herb) Peter and Carol (Richard) Lardner; four grandchildren; and a brother, George. The funeral for Billy Glenn Cox was January 30, 2004 at the Presbyterian Church in Canton. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.