"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 30th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Billy Glenn Cox, 76, of Harmony, died January 25, 2004.
Billy Cox was born May 24, 1927, in McLeansboro, Ill., son of Charles and Mary Cox. He served in the merchant marine and the Navy. On April 27, 1952, he married Nancy Walrod in Fort Dodge, Iowa. A longtime Fort Dodge resident, he owned a men's clothing business there, and after semi-retiring to Nisswa, Minn., he worked part time in the clothing business. He had lived in Harmony since 1987 and worked part time at Harmony Agri Services, Greenfield Ag and the IGA store. Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael (Nancy); two daughters, Mary Beth (Herb) Peter and Carol (Richard) Lardner; four grandchildren; and a brother, George. The funeral for Billy Glenn Cox was January 30, 2004 at the Presbyterian Church in Canton. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery in Harmony. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.