"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eleanor G. Shattuck, 94, formerly of Lanesboro, died February 15, 2004 at St. Lucas Care Center in Faribault, where she had lived six years.
Eleanor G. Mindrum was born February 24, 1909, in rural Lanesboro and graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1928. She then moved to St. Paul to take nurses training and returned to Lanesboro after becoming ill. In November 1933, she married Glenn Shattuck in Lanesboro, and they farmed in the Highland area. Following her husband's death in 1940, she moved into Lanesboro and worked for Dr. Ralph Olson for 22 years. She then returned to school and received her licensed practical nursing degree in 1961. She was a member of Bethlehem Lutheran Church and its choir, sewing circle and WELCA. Survivors include a son, George (Shirley) of Greensboro, Ga.; a daughter, Beverly (Archie) Temple of Faribault; eight grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson. Seven brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral for Eleanor G. Shattuck was February 19, 2004 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.