"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Maxine Rollie, 79, of Round Rock, Texas, formerly of Spring Valley, died February 12, 2004 at Round Rock Medical Center.
Henrietta Maxine Bushman was born March 29, 1924, in the Simpson area. On Sept. 17, 1947, she married Robert Rollie. He preceded her in death. She was a waitress most of her working life. Survivors include four sons, David (Donna) Oeltjen of Cedar Park Texas, Larry (Jo) Oeltjen of Stewartville, and Roger (Karen) Rollie and Dan (Ginny) Rollie, both of Round Rock; 10 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Frances Schoenfelder of Rochester and Helen (Jim) Hayenga of Stewartville; and a brother, Howard (Janice) Bushman of Stewartville. A memorial service for Henrietta Maxine "Hinie" Rollie will be February 19, 2004 in Texas. There will be another memorial service in Minnesota at a later date.