"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Maxine Rollie, 79, of Round Rock, Texas, formerly of Spring Valley, died February 12, 2004 at Round Rock Medical Center.
Henrietta Maxine Bushman was born March 29, 1924, in the Simpson area. On Sept. 17, 1947, she married Robert Rollie. He preceded her in death. She was a waitress most of her working life. Survivors include four sons, David (Donna) Oeltjen of Cedar Park Texas, Larry (Jo) Oeltjen of Stewartville, and Roger (Karen) Rollie and Dan (Ginny) Rollie, both of Round Rock; 10 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Frances Schoenfelder of Rochester and Helen (Jim) Hayenga of Stewartville; and a brother, Howard (Janice) Bushman of Stewartville. A memorial service for Henrietta Maxine "Hinie" Rollie will be February 19, 2004 in Texas. There will be another memorial service in Minnesota at a later date.