"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Maxine Rollie, 79, of Round Rock, Texas, formerly of Spring Valley, died February 12, 2004 at Round Rock Medical Center.
Henrietta Maxine Bushman was born March 29, 1924, in the Simpson area. On Sept. 17, 1947, she married Robert Rollie. He preceded her in death. She was a waitress most of her working life. Survivors include four sons, David (Donna) Oeltjen of Cedar Park Texas, Larry (Jo) Oeltjen of Stewartville, and Roger (Karen) Rollie and Dan (Ginny) Rollie, both of Round Rock; 10 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Frances Schoenfelder of Rochester and Helen (Jim) Hayenga of Stewartville; and a brother, Howard (Janice) Bushman of Stewartville. A memorial service for Henrietta Maxine "Hinie" Rollie will be February 19, 2004 in Texas. There will be another memorial service in Minnesota at a later date.