"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:37:34, Dec 19th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - HE IS A CLASS ACT AND APPARENTLY HIS WIFE IS ALSO. ENJOY RETIREMENT TOG ... [Read More]
- 12:39:46, Dec 19th 2014 - Vegaia - Peace? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kin ... [Read More]
- 9:29:07, Dec 19th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Rest in Peace Daryl. Classmate of 73, Judy ... [Read More]
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Maxine Rollie, 79, of Round Rock, Texas, formerly of Spring Valley, died February 12, 2004 at Round Rock Medical Center.
Henrietta Maxine Bushman was born March 29, 1924, in the Simpson area. On Sept. 17, 1947, she married Robert Rollie. He preceded her in death. She was a waitress most of her working life. Survivors include four sons, David (Donna) Oeltjen of Cedar Park Texas, Larry (Jo) Oeltjen of Stewartville, and Roger (Karen) Rollie and Dan (Ginny) Rollie, both of Round Rock; 10 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Frances Schoenfelder of Rochester and Helen (Jim) Hayenga of Stewartville; and a brother, Howard (Janice) Bushman of Stewartville. A memorial service for Henrietta Maxine "Hinie" Rollie will be February 19, 2004 in Texas. There will be another memorial service in Minnesota at a later date.