"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
- 12:01:52, Feb 5th 2016 - Okayyyy - What happened to your cousin? This is odd to say the least. ... [Read More]
- 10:38:47, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth Oh, horrors! Hawkeye's right wing twin has emerged from his c ... [Read More]
- 10:26:09, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, Your response is puzzling to me. In your latest posts, you have j ... [Read More]
- 11:18:59, Feb 4th 2016 - - As a school "supporter", I propose you put your money where your mouth is. Are you ... [Read More]
- 12:52:27, Feb 4th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- I believe Hawkeye63 has been to the point in his responses to ... [Read More]
- 11:03:59, Feb 4th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 You have several obnoxious flaws, Hawkeye, that make you an undes ... [Read More]
- 4:34:24, Feb 3rd 2016 - whocarez - Forget political correctness, im a Norwegian in Filmore county. I hope we ... [Read More]
- 11:57:40, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, how is my status as a commentary writer germane to the topics of ... [Read More]
- 7:00:13, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Pastor Grandal, your comments are perfectly appropriate for a minister. Ho ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Henrietta Maxine Rollie, 79, of Round Rock, Texas, formerly of Spring Valley, died February 12, 2004 at Round Rock Medical Center.
Henrietta Maxine Bushman was born March 29, 1924, in the Simpson area. On Sept. 17, 1947, she married Robert Rollie. He preceded her in death. She was a waitress most of her working life. Survivors include four sons, David (Donna) Oeltjen of Cedar Park Texas, Larry (Jo) Oeltjen of Stewartville, and Roger (Karen) Rollie and Dan (Ginny) Rollie, both of Round Rock; 10 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Frances Schoenfelder of Rochester and Helen (Jim) Hayenga of Stewartville; and a brother, Howard (Janice) Bushman of Stewartville. A memorial service for Henrietta Maxine "Hinie" Rollie will be February 19, 2004 in Texas. There will be another memorial service in Minnesota at a later date.