"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jane K. Nelson, age 42, of St. Cloud, died on February 18, 2004 at her home after a long struggle with breast cancer.
Jane Kelly was born July 5, 1961 in Rochester, to Paul and Harriet (Koepke) Kelly. She married Daniel J. Nelson on July 6, 1985 at St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain. She graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Pharmacy in 1985. She has been a resident of the St. Cloud area since September 1985. Jane was a Pharmacist at Shopko West from 1985-2000, and then was employed at the St. Cloud Hospital Pharmacy since 2000. She also worked relief for many pharmacies in the St. Cloud Area. She was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral Parish, where she was active on the Faith Formation Committee, Parish Festival/Block Party Committee, 6:00 PM Hospitality Mass Coordinator, Eucharistic Minister, Liturgy of the Word for children, Vision 2000 Campaign, and Parish Council. Survivors include her husband; two children, Camille "Cami", and Benjamin "Ben" both at home; sisters, Ann Sparks (Charles) of Preston, Dorothy Evanson (Paul) of Winona, Mary Kelly of Fountain, Ruth Kelly (Dan Lewis) of McComb, Ill., Alice Kelly (Pete Weaver); of Navoto, Calif., Beth Kelly of San Francisco, Calif., and Marjorie Kelly of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by her parents. The Mass of Christian Burial for Jane K. Nelson was February 21, 2004 at St. Mary's Cathedral in St. Cloud with the Rev. Steve Binsfeld officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in Fountain. Daniel Funeral Home in St. Cloud was in charge of arrangements.