"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jane K. Nelson, age 42, of St. Cloud, died on February 18, 2004 at her home after a long struggle with breast cancer.
Jane Kelly was born July 5, 1961 in Rochester, to Paul and Harriet (Koepke) Kelly. She married Daniel J. Nelson on July 6, 1985 at St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain. She graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Pharmacy in 1985. She has been a resident of the St. Cloud area since September 1985. Jane was a Pharmacist at Shopko West from 1985-2000, and then was employed at the St. Cloud Hospital Pharmacy since 2000. She also worked relief for many pharmacies in the St. Cloud Area. She was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral Parish, where she was active on the Faith Formation Committee, Parish Festival/Block Party Committee, 6:00 PM Hospitality Mass Coordinator, Eucharistic Minister, Liturgy of the Word for children, Vision 2000 Campaign, and Parish Council. Survivors include her husband; two children, Camille "Cami", and Benjamin "Ben" both at home; sisters, Ann Sparks (Charles) of Preston, Dorothy Evanson (Paul) of Winona, Mary Kelly of Fountain, Ruth Kelly (Dan Lewis) of McComb, Ill., Alice Kelly (Pete Weaver); of Navoto, Calif., Beth Kelly of San Francisco, Calif., and Marjorie Kelly of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by her parents. The Mass of Christian Burial for Jane K. Nelson was February 21, 2004 at St. Mary's Cathedral in St. Cloud with the Rev. Steve Binsfeld officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in Fountain. Daniel Funeral Home in St. Cloud was in charge of arrangements.