"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:18:20, Aug 4th 2015 - A Parent - What about the 4 kids that have fallen on the icy road already on the way ... [Read More]
- 5:27:13, Aug 4th 2015 - - Yup. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. and why pick Preston, why not ... [Read More]
- 7:36:35, Aug 3rd 2015 - Aspy - Talk about a council full of dumba**es! ... [Read More]
- 1:25:55, Aug 3rd 2015 - kim wentworth - couple of thoughts briefly-1) the point of where someone originates fr ... [Read More]
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jane K. Nelson, age 42, of St. Cloud, died on February 18, 2004 at her home after a long struggle with breast cancer.
Jane Kelly was born July 5, 1961 in Rochester, to Paul and Harriet (Koepke) Kelly. She married Daniel J. Nelson on July 6, 1985 at St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain. She graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Pharmacy in 1985. She has been a resident of the St. Cloud area since September 1985. Jane was a Pharmacist at Shopko West from 1985-2000, and then was employed at the St. Cloud Hospital Pharmacy since 2000. She also worked relief for many pharmacies in the St. Cloud Area. She was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral Parish, where she was active on the Faith Formation Committee, Parish Festival/Block Party Committee, 6:00 PM Hospitality Mass Coordinator, Eucharistic Minister, Liturgy of the Word for children, Vision 2000 Campaign, and Parish Council. Survivors include her husband; two children, Camille "Cami", and Benjamin "Ben" both at home; sisters, Ann Sparks (Charles) of Preston, Dorothy Evanson (Paul) of Winona, Mary Kelly of Fountain, Ruth Kelly (Dan Lewis) of McComb, Ill., Alice Kelly (Pete Weaver); of Navoto, Calif., Beth Kelly of San Francisco, Calif., and Marjorie Kelly of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by her parents. The Mass of Christian Burial for Jane K. Nelson was February 21, 2004 at St. Mary's Cathedral in St. Cloud with the Rev. Steve Binsfeld officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in Fountain. Daniel Funeral Home in St. Cloud was in charge of arrangements.