"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 13th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jane K. Nelson, age 42, of St. Cloud, died on February 18, 2004 at her home after a long struggle with breast cancer.
Jane Kelly was born July 5, 1961 in Rochester, to Paul and Harriet (Koepke) Kelly. She married Daniel J. Nelson on July 6, 1985 at St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain. She graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Pharmacy in 1985. She has been a resident of the St. Cloud area since September 1985. Jane was a Pharmacist at Shopko West from 1985-2000, and then was employed at the St. Cloud Hospital Pharmacy since 2000. She also worked relief for many pharmacies in the St. Cloud Area. She was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral Parish, where she was active on the Faith Formation Committee, Parish Festival/Block Party Committee, 6:00 PM Hospitality Mass Coordinator, Eucharistic Minister, Liturgy of the Word for children, Vision 2000 Campaign, and Parish Council. Survivors include her husband; two children, Camille "Cami", and Benjamin "Ben" both at home; sisters, Ann Sparks (Charles) of Preston, Dorothy Evanson (Paul) of Winona, Mary Kelly of Fountain, Ruth Kelly (Dan Lewis) of McComb, Ill., Alice Kelly (Pete Weaver); of Navoto, Calif., Beth Kelly of San Francisco, Calif., and Marjorie Kelly of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by her parents. The Mass of Christian Burial for Jane K. Nelson was February 21, 2004 at St. Mary's Cathedral in St. Cloud with the Rev. Steve Binsfeld officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in Fountain. Daniel Funeral Home in St. Cloud was in charge of arrangements.