"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Jane K. Nelson, age 42, of St. Cloud, died on February 18, 2004 at her home after a long struggle with breast cancer.
Jane Kelly was born July 5, 1961 in Rochester, to Paul and Harriet (Koepke) Kelly. She married Daniel J. Nelson on July 6, 1985 at St. Lawrence O'Toole Catholic Church in Fountain. She graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Pharmacy in 1985. She has been a resident of the St. Cloud area since September 1985. Jane was a Pharmacist at Shopko West from 1985-2000, and then was employed at the St. Cloud Hospital Pharmacy since 2000. She also worked relief for many pharmacies in the St. Cloud Area. She was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral Parish, where she was active on the Faith Formation Committee, Parish Festival/Block Party Committee, 6:00 PM Hospitality Mass Coordinator, Eucharistic Minister, Liturgy of the Word for children, Vision 2000 Campaign, and Parish Council. Survivors include her husband; two children, Camille "Cami", and Benjamin "Ben" both at home; sisters, Ann Sparks (Charles) of Preston, Dorothy Evanson (Paul) of Winona, Mary Kelly of Fountain, Ruth Kelly (Dan Lewis) of McComb, Ill., Alice Kelly (Pete Weaver); of Navoto, Calif., Beth Kelly of San Francisco, Calif., and Marjorie Kelly of St. Paul. She was preceded in death by her parents. The Mass of Christian Burial for Jane K. Nelson was February 21, 2004 at St. Mary's Cathedral in St. Cloud with the Rev. Steve Binsfeld officiating. Burial was in Carrolton Cemetery in Fountain. Daniel Funeral Home in St. Cloud was in charge of arrangements.