"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
- 4:42:50, Oct 4th 2015 - Claudia Larson - What they passed was not Comprehensive Immigration as there wasn't on ... [Read More]
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marguerite A. Lenz, 95, of Harmony died Feb. 12, 2004 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where she had lived since October 2002.
Marguerite Galloway was born Aug. 26, 1908, in Indianapolis, Ind. She and her family moved to Iowa when she was a child. She married Clarence M. Lenz on Nov. 12, 1930, in the Little Brown Church at Nashua, Iowa. He died July 28, 1995. The couple farmed in the Lyle area until 1950, when they bought a farm near Austin. They purchased a farm a mile north of Harmony in 1964. Mrs. Lenz lived in Harmony Manor from 1994 until she entered the nursing home in October. She was a member of United Methodist Church. Survivors include four sons, Wayne (Ruth) of Harmony, Marvin (Lois) of Rochester, Lewis (Nancy) of Rochester and Jerry (Judy), of Peoria, Ariz.; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Marguerite A. Lenz was Feb. 16, 2004 in United Methodist Church, Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Woodbury Cemetery, Lyle. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.