"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marguerite A. Lenz, 95, of Harmony died Feb. 12, 2004 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where she had lived since October 2002.
Marguerite Galloway was born Aug. 26, 1908, in Indianapolis, Ind. She and her family moved to Iowa when she was a child. She married Clarence M. Lenz on Nov. 12, 1930, in the Little Brown Church at Nashua, Iowa. He died July 28, 1995. The couple farmed in the Lyle area until 1950, when they bought a farm near Austin. They purchased a farm a mile north of Harmony in 1964. Mrs. Lenz lived in Harmony Manor from 1994 until she entered the nursing home in October. She was a member of United Methodist Church. Survivors include four sons, Wayne (Ruth) of Harmony, Marvin (Lois) of Rochester, Lewis (Nancy) of Rochester and Jerry (Judy), of Peoria, Ariz.; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Marguerite A. Lenz was Feb. 16, 2004 in United Methodist Church, Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Woodbury Cemetery, Lyle. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.