"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marguerite A. Lenz, 95, of Harmony died Feb. 12, 2004 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where she had lived since October 2002.
Marguerite Galloway was born Aug. 26, 1908, in Indianapolis, Ind. She and her family moved to Iowa when she was a child. She married Clarence M. Lenz on Nov. 12, 1930, in the Little Brown Church at Nashua, Iowa. He died July 28, 1995. The couple farmed in the Lyle area until 1950, when they bought a farm near Austin. They purchased a farm a mile north of Harmony in 1964. Mrs. Lenz lived in Harmony Manor from 1994 until she entered the nursing home in October. She was a member of United Methodist Church. Survivors include four sons, Wayne (Ruth) of Harmony, Marvin (Lois) of Rochester, Lewis (Nancy) of Rochester and Jerry (Judy), of Peoria, Ariz.; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Marguerite A. Lenz was Feb. 16, 2004 in United Methodist Church, Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Woodbury Cemetery, Lyle. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.