"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marguerite A. Lenz, 95, of Harmony died Feb. 12, 2004 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where she had lived since October 2002.
Marguerite Galloway was born Aug. 26, 1908, in Indianapolis, Ind. She and her family moved to Iowa when she was a child. She married Clarence M. Lenz on Nov. 12, 1930, in the Little Brown Church at Nashua, Iowa. He died July 28, 1995. The couple farmed in the Lyle area until 1950, when they bought a farm near Austin. They purchased a farm a mile north of Harmony in 1964. Mrs. Lenz lived in Harmony Manor from 1994 until she entered the nursing home in October. She was a member of United Methodist Church. Survivors include four sons, Wayne (Ruth) of Harmony, Marvin (Lois) of Rochester, Lewis (Nancy) of Rochester and Jerry (Judy), of Peoria, Ariz.; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Marguerite A. Lenz was Feb. 16, 2004 in United Methodist Church, Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Woodbury Cemetery, Lyle. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.