"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 20th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Marguerite A. Lenz, 95, of Harmony died Feb. 12, 2004 at Harmony Health Care in Harmony, where she had lived since October 2002.
Marguerite Galloway was born Aug. 26, 1908, in Indianapolis, Ind. She and her family moved to Iowa when she was a child. She married Clarence M. Lenz on Nov. 12, 1930, in the Little Brown Church at Nashua, Iowa. He died July 28, 1995. The couple farmed in the Lyle area until 1950, when they bought a farm near Austin. They purchased a farm a mile north of Harmony in 1964. Mrs. Lenz lived in Harmony Manor from 1994 until she entered the nursing home in October. She was a member of United Methodist Church. Survivors include four sons, Wayne (Ruth) of Harmony, Marvin (Lois) of Rochester, Lewis (Nancy) of Rochester and Jerry (Judy), of Peoria, Ariz.; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Marguerite A. Lenz was Feb. 16, 2004 in United Methodist Church, Harmony, with the Rev. David Laechel officiating. Burial was in Woodbury Cemetery, Lyle. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.