"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Danford Olson, 62, of Harmony, a truck driver, died Feb. 22, 2004 at his home following a several-month illness with cancer.
He was born Sept. 2, 1941, in Lanesboro and lived in the Harmony area most of his life. On Nov. 3, 1963, he married Janeen Lawson. Mr. Olson worked for Pederson Bros. for 25 years, and for the past five years was a truck driver for Minnowa Construction. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Tom (Shelly) of Chatfield and Tim (Corey) of Harmony; five grandchildren; two brothers, Ordean and Ordon, both of Harmony; and four sisters, Carla (John) Erickson and Phyllis (Kenneth) Gregorson, both of Harmony, Betty Willert of Austin and Daphne (Roger) Lawson of Jacksonville, Fla. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Danford Olson was Feb. 26, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.