"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Danford Olson, 62, of Harmony, a truck driver, died Feb. 22, 2004 at his home following a several-month illness with cancer.
He was born Sept. 2, 1941, in Lanesboro and lived in the Harmony area most of his life. On Nov. 3, 1963, he married Janeen Lawson. Mr. Olson worked for Pederson Bros. for 25 years, and for the past five years was a truck driver for Minnowa Construction. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Tom (Shelly) of Chatfield and Tim (Corey) of Harmony; five grandchildren; two brothers, Ordean and Ordon, both of Harmony; and four sisters, Carla (John) Erickson and Phyllis (Kenneth) Gregorson, both of Harmony, Betty Willert of Austin and Daphne (Roger) Lawson of Jacksonville, Fla. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Danford Olson was Feb. 26, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.