"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Danford Olson, 62, of Harmony, a truck driver, died Feb. 22, 2004 at his home following a several-month illness with cancer.
He was born Sept. 2, 1941, in Lanesboro and lived in the Harmony area most of his life. On Nov. 3, 1963, he married Janeen Lawson. Mr. Olson worked for Pederson Bros. for 25 years, and for the past five years was a truck driver for Minnowa Construction. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Tom (Shelly) of Chatfield and Tim (Corey) of Harmony; five grandchildren; two brothers, Ordean and Ordon, both of Harmony; and four sisters, Carla (John) Erickson and Phyllis (Kenneth) Gregorson, both of Harmony, Betty Willert of Austin and Daphne (Roger) Lawson of Jacksonville, Fla. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Danford Olson was Feb. 26, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.