"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
- 12:01:52, Feb 5th 2016 - Okayyyy - What happened to your cousin? This is odd to say the least. ... [Read More]
- 10:38:47, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth Oh, horrors! Hawkeye's right wing twin has emerged from his c ... [Read More]
- 10:26:09, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, Your response is puzzling to me. In your latest posts, you have j ... [Read More]
- 11:18:59, Feb 4th 2016 - - As a school "supporter", I propose you put your money where your mouth is. Are you ... [Read More]
- 12:52:27, Feb 4th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- I believe Hawkeye63 has been to the point in his responses to ... [Read More]
- 11:03:59, Feb 4th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 You have several obnoxious flaws, Hawkeye, that make you an undes ... [Read More]
- 4:34:24, Feb 3rd 2016 - whocarez - Forget political correctness, im a Norwegian in Filmore county. I hope we ... [Read More]
- 11:57:40, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, how is my status as a commentary writer germane to the topics of ... [Read More]
- 7:00:13, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Pastor Grandal, your comments are perfectly appropriate for a minister. Ho ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Danford Olson, 62, of Harmony, a truck driver, died Feb. 22, 2004 at his home following a several-month illness with cancer.
He was born Sept. 2, 1941, in Lanesboro and lived in the Harmony area most of his life. On Nov. 3, 1963, he married Janeen Lawson. Mr. Olson worked for Pederson Bros. for 25 years, and for the past five years was a truck driver for Minnowa Construction. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Tom (Shelly) of Chatfield and Tim (Corey) of Harmony; five grandchildren; two brothers, Ordean and Ordon, both of Harmony; and four sisters, Carla (John) Erickson and Phyllis (Kenneth) Gregorson, both of Harmony, Betty Willert of Austin and Daphne (Roger) Lawson of Jacksonville, Fla. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Danford Olson was Feb. 26, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.