"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Danford Olson, 62, of Harmony, a truck driver, died Feb. 22, 2004 at his home following a several-month illness with cancer.
He was born Sept. 2, 1941, in Lanesboro and lived in the Harmony area most of his life. On Nov. 3, 1963, he married Janeen Lawson. Mr. Olson worked for Pederson Bros. for 25 years, and for the past five years was a truck driver for Minnowa Construction. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Tom (Shelly) of Chatfield and Tim (Corey) of Harmony; five grandchildren; two brothers, Ordean and Ordon, both of Harmony; and four sisters, Carla (John) Erickson and Phyllis (Kenneth) Gregorson, both of Harmony, Betty Willert of Austin and Daphne (Roger) Lawson of Jacksonville, Fla. A brother preceded him in death. The funeral for Danford Olson was Feb. 26, 2004 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. James Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.