"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
- 4:08:48, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Miner is a decent guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be Sheriff ... [Read More]
- 11:50:32, Oct 29th 2014 - lets get this straight... - well concerned voter with your logic of thinking I would ... [Read More]
- 12:23:06, Oct 28th 2014 - Concerned Voter - Iknowsemn, you forgot to mention Tom Kasse's time on the Kingsland ... [Read More]
- 6:57:44, Oct 28th 2014 - whatever - So doc.....name them! ... [Read More]
- 9:14:13, Oct 27th 2014 - At remember - Don't worry, I highly doubt people are going to be taking advice from M ... [Read More]
- 1:20:47, Oct 27th 2014 - doc - Now and then I need a good chuckle. 97% of scientists disagree with you and you ... [Read More]
- 2:11:06, Oct 26th 2014 - Becky Hoff - I would just like to clarify that the Harmony Community Garden project ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janet R. Malstrom, 46, of Ostrander, died Feb. 20, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Janet Rae Andersen was born April 6, 1957. In May 1980, she married Patrick D. Malstrom in Oregon. He died in 1987. She was employed at Strongwell in Chatfield for 10 years. Survivors include four daughters, Jennifer Schultz of Iowa City, Iowa, Brenda Malstrom and Rebecca Malstrom, both of Spring Valley, and Sarah Caldwell of Oregon; a son, Daniel Andersen of Spring Valley; her mother, Clara Andersen of Harmony; three brothers, Doug Andersen of Austin, Darrell (Maxine) Andersen of Ostrander and Chris (Heather) Andersen of Spring Valley; and three sisters, Vivian (Lonnie) Steenhard of Cresco, Iowa, Dar Andersen of Warrenton, Ore., and Linda (Phil) Musel of Austin. Her father preceded her in death. The funeral for Janet R. Malstrom was Feb. 25, 2004 at Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Nancy Solomonson officiating.