"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:29:21, May 28th 2015 - expat - Hey I grew up in Harmony and whenever I return, I am stunned at how run down ... [Read More]
- 2:25:20, May 28th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- I had not had a chance to respond to your post but "shame on y ... [Read More]
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janet R. Malstrom, 46, of Ostrander, died Feb. 20, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Janet Rae Andersen was born April 6, 1957. In May 1980, she married Patrick D. Malstrom in Oregon. He died in 1987. She was employed at Strongwell in Chatfield for 10 years. Survivors include four daughters, Jennifer Schultz of Iowa City, Iowa, Brenda Malstrom and Rebecca Malstrom, both of Spring Valley, and Sarah Caldwell of Oregon; a son, Daniel Andersen of Spring Valley; her mother, Clara Andersen of Harmony; three brothers, Doug Andersen of Austin, Darrell (Maxine) Andersen of Ostrander and Chris (Heather) Andersen of Spring Valley; and three sisters, Vivian (Lonnie) Steenhard of Cresco, Iowa, Dar Andersen of Warrenton, Ore., and Linda (Phil) Musel of Austin. Her father preceded her in death. The funeral for Janet R. Malstrom was Feb. 25, 2004 at Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Nancy Solomonson officiating.