"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janet R. Malstrom, 46, of Ostrander, died Feb. 20, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Janet Rae Andersen was born April 6, 1957. In May 1980, she married Patrick D. Malstrom in Oregon. He died in 1987. She was employed at Strongwell in Chatfield for 10 years. Survivors include four daughters, Jennifer Schultz of Iowa City, Iowa, Brenda Malstrom and Rebecca Malstrom, both of Spring Valley, and Sarah Caldwell of Oregon; a son, Daniel Andersen of Spring Valley; her mother, Clara Andersen of Harmony; three brothers, Doug Andersen of Austin, Darrell (Maxine) Andersen of Ostrander and Chris (Heather) Andersen of Spring Valley; and three sisters, Vivian (Lonnie) Steenhard of Cresco, Iowa, Dar Andersen of Warrenton, Ore., and Linda (Phil) Musel of Austin. Her father preceded her in death. The funeral for Janet R. Malstrom was Feb. 25, 2004 at Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Nancy Solomonson officiating.