"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
- 6:55:20, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left In addition please watch your spelling. I ... [Read More]
- 2:38:08, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - I take full ownership of what I wrote. Where did you get the idea that I ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janet R. Malstrom, 46, of Ostrander, died Feb. 20, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Janet Rae Andersen was born April 6, 1957. In May 1980, she married Patrick D. Malstrom in Oregon. He died in 1987. She was employed at Strongwell in Chatfield for 10 years. Survivors include four daughters, Jennifer Schultz of Iowa City, Iowa, Brenda Malstrom and Rebecca Malstrom, both of Spring Valley, and Sarah Caldwell of Oregon; a son, Daniel Andersen of Spring Valley; her mother, Clara Andersen of Harmony; three brothers, Doug Andersen of Austin, Darrell (Maxine) Andersen of Ostrander and Chris (Heather) Andersen of Spring Valley; and three sisters, Vivian (Lonnie) Steenhard of Cresco, Iowa, Dar Andersen of Warrenton, Ore., and Linda (Phil) Musel of Austin. Her father preceded her in death. The funeral for Janet R. Malstrom was Feb. 25, 2004 at Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Nancy Solomonson officiating.