"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Janet R. Malstrom, 46, of Ostrander, died Feb. 20, 2004 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Janet Rae Andersen was born April 6, 1957. In May 1980, she married Patrick D. Malstrom in Oregon. He died in 1987. She was employed at Strongwell in Chatfield for 10 years. Survivors include four daughters, Jennifer Schultz of Iowa City, Iowa, Brenda Malstrom and Rebecca Malstrom, both of Spring Valley, and Sarah Caldwell of Oregon; a son, Daniel Andersen of Spring Valley; her mother, Clara Andersen of Harmony; three brothers, Doug Andersen of Austin, Darrell (Maxine) Andersen of Ostrander and Chris (Heather) Andersen of Spring Valley; and three sisters, Vivian (Lonnie) Steenhard of Cresco, Iowa, Dar Andersen of Warrenton, Ore., and Linda (Phil) Musel of Austin. Her father preceded her in death. The funeral for Janet R. Malstrom was Feb. 25, 2004 at Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Nancy Solomonson officiating.