"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:31, Jun 29th 2016 - Paul Little - Thanks for the input Derek. I was going to respond and but you said it ... [Read More]
- 12:04:41, Jun 29th 2016 - Derek Stevens - @Redhorse51: Seems to me you are the hypocrite, to berate someone on ... [Read More]
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard D. 'Dick' Jones, 67, of Cedar Rapids, son of Lavona Jones of Spring Valley, died Feb. 22, 2004 at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids following an extended illness.
Survivors also include two daughters, two sons, 11 grandchildren, a great-grandson, a sister, Janice Schwinefus of Ostrander, and a special friend. His wife and father preceded him in death. The funeral for Richard D. "Dick" Jones was Feb. 25, 2004 at Murdoch-Linwood Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with the Revs. Barb Furman and Barry Mayfield officiating. Private burial was in Linwood Cemetery in Cedar Rapids.