"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard D. 'Dick' Jones, 67, of Cedar Rapids, son of Lavona Jones of Spring Valley, died Feb. 22, 2004 at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids following an extended illness.
Survivors also include two daughters, two sons, 11 grandchildren, a great-grandson, a sister, Janice Schwinefus of Ostrander, and a special friend. His wife and father preceded him in death. The funeral for Richard D. "Dick" Jones was Feb. 25, 2004 at Murdoch-Linwood Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with the Revs. Barb Furman and Barry Mayfield officiating. Private burial was in Linwood Cemetery in Cedar Rapids.