"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:13:19, Apr 27th 2015 - middle ground - Do you "enlightened' people who say the science is settled know that ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Apr 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - at doc- NEWS FLASH, Al Gore just stated the reason for the drought In ... [Read More]
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard D. 'Dick' Jones, 67, of Cedar Rapids, son of Lavona Jones of Spring Valley, died Feb. 22, 2004 at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids following an extended illness.
Survivors also include two daughters, two sons, 11 grandchildren, a great-grandson, a sister, Janice Schwinefus of Ostrander, and a special friend. His wife and father preceded him in death. The funeral for Richard D. "Dick" Jones was Feb. 25, 2004 at Murdoch-Linwood Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with the Revs. Barb Furman and Barry Mayfield officiating. Private burial was in Linwood Cemetery in Cedar Rapids.