"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
- 4:42:50, Oct 4th 2015 - Claudia Larson - What they passed was not Comprehensive Immigration as there wasn't on ... [Read More]
- 5:19:12, Oct 4th 2015 - Commonsense - And people on bikes, moterized scooters need to stay off the sidewalks ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard D. 'Dick' Jones, 67, of Cedar Rapids, son of Lavona Jones of Spring Valley, died Feb. 22, 2004 at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids following an extended illness.
Survivors also include two daughters, two sons, 11 grandchildren, a great-grandson, a sister, Janice Schwinefus of Ostrander, and a special friend. His wife and father preceded him in death. The funeral for Richard D. "Dick" Jones was Feb. 25, 2004 at Murdoch-Linwood Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with the Revs. Barb Furman and Barry Mayfield officiating. Private burial was in Linwood Cemetery in Cedar Rapids.