"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
- 6:25:36, May 27th 2015 - waytogo - You r so right kim. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I sat my g ... [Read More]
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard D. 'Dick' Jones, 67, of Cedar Rapids, son of Lavona Jones of Spring Valley, died Feb. 22, 2004 at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids following an extended illness.
Survivors also include two daughters, two sons, 11 grandchildren, a great-grandson, a sister, Janice Schwinefus of Ostrander, and a special friend. His wife and father preceded him in death. The funeral for Richard D. "Dick" Jones was Feb. 25, 2004 at Murdoch-Linwood Funeral Home & Cremation Service in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with the Revs. Barb Furman and Barry Mayfield officiating. Private burial was in Linwood Cemetery in Cedar Rapids.