"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Pearl Jacobson, 90, of Chatfield, formerly of Grand Meadow, died Feb. 13, 2004 in Mesa, Ariz.
Pearl Tommerson was born March 18, 1913, in Grand Meadow and graduated from Grand Meadow High School in 1931. After attending Rochester Junior College and the Minnesota School of Business, she was a secretary for insurance agencies in Grand Meadow and Minneapolis. In 1937, she married Merle Jacobson of Grand Meadow and they farmed near Grand Meadow. After their retirement in 1972, they spent the winters in Mesa. She had lived in Chatfield since 1989. Mr. Jacobson died in 1991. She was an accomplished pianist, organist and accompanist and was organist at the Grand Meadow Lutheran Church for 25 years. Survivors include four sons, Thomas (Phyllis) of Spicer, Minn., Douglas (Priscilla) of Windom, Minn., Kenneth (Arlyne) of Chatfield and Russell (Karen) of Mesa; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. A brother and a sister preceded her in death. A memorial service for Pearl Jacobson was Feb.22, 2004 at the Chatfield Lutheran Church.