"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mary Eleanor Gunderson, 90, died Feb. 24, 2004 at Sauer Memorial Home, Winona, MN.
She was born to John V. and Tillie A. (Peck) DeCou February 19, 1914 at Bloomfield Township, IA (east of Ossian). She graduated from Ossian High School in 1932 and attended college at Fayette, IA where she earned a teaching certificate. She taught country school in Iowa for one year. She married Ralph T. Gunderson of Calmar, IA November 2, 1935. They farmed at Ossian, IA, Hesper, IA and Mabel, MN. In 1963 they moved to Cresco, IA where they owned a small farm feed store and later retired in 1970. Survivors include two sons, Gerhardt Gunderson of Winona, and Herbert (Heide) Gunderson of Port Charlotte, Fla; two daughters, Maryann (David) Forsythe of Winona and Bette (Walter) Josephson of Rochester; 10 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; two brothers, Donald (Anna Grace) DeCou of Decorah and Paul DeCou of Sioux Falls, SD; and one sister, Evelyn Underbakke of Mabel. She was preceded in death by her husband, Ralph, her parents and an infant brother. The funeral service for Mary Eleanor Gunderson was Feb. 27, 2004, at First Lutheran Church, Cresco, IA with the Rev. Gary Lee officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery, Cresco, IA. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco, IA was in charge of arrangements.