"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dorothy M. Clouse, 84, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 21, 2004 at her home.
Dorothy Martha Maria Evers was born April 17, 1919, in Wykoff. On Sept. 12, 1937, she married Arthur Clouse in Stewartville. She became a member of First English Lutheran Church in Spring Valley in April 1998 and was a former member of St. John's Lutheran Church. Survivors include a son, Richard (RaNae) of Spring Valley; two daughters, Rachel (Gordon) Bly of Sparks, Nev., and Nancy Hoium of Red Wing; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two sisters and a brother. A graveside service for Dorothy M. Clouse was Feb. 27, 2004 in Spring Valley Cemetery, with the Rev. Don Mikitta officiating. Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.