"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dorothy M. Clouse, 84, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 21, 2004 at her home.
Dorothy Martha Maria Evers was born April 17, 1919, in Wykoff. On Sept. 12, 1937, she married Arthur Clouse in Stewartville. She became a member of First English Lutheran Church in Spring Valley in April 1998 and was a former member of St. John's Lutheran Church. Survivors include a son, Richard (RaNae) of Spring Valley; two daughters, Rachel (Gordon) Bly of Sparks, Nev., and Nancy Hoium of Red Wing; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two sisters and a brother. A graveside service for Dorothy M. Clouse was Feb. 27, 2004 in Spring Valley Cemetery, with the Rev. Don Mikitta officiating. Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.