"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
- 6:13:52, Nov 29th 2016 - Kyle - Great post! I took some piano lessons when I was young, and always wanted to ... [Read More]
- 7:52:32, Nov 28th 2016 - Mario Bruneau - Jonathan made a wise decision to learn piano tuning as it is a field ... [Read More]
- 6:01:39, Nov 22nd 2016 - Al-Hajji Frederick H Minshall - "Barn cats" are an absolutely HORRIBLE idea: Every ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dorothy M. Clouse, 84, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 21, 2004 at her home.
Dorothy Martha Maria Evers was born April 17, 1919, in Wykoff. On Sept. 12, 1937, she married Arthur Clouse in Stewartville. She became a member of First English Lutheran Church in Spring Valley in April 1998 and was a former member of St. John's Lutheran Church. Survivors include a son, Richard (RaNae) of Spring Valley; two daughters, Rachel (Gordon) Bly of Sparks, Nev., and Nancy Hoium of Red Wing; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two sisters and a brother. A graveside service for Dorothy M. Clouse was Feb. 27, 2004 in Spring Valley Cemetery, with the Rev. Don Mikitta officiating. Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.