"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dorothy M. Clouse, 84, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 21, 2004 at her home.
Dorothy Martha Maria Evers was born April 17, 1919, in Wykoff. On Sept. 12, 1937, she married Arthur Clouse in Stewartville. She became a member of First English Lutheran Church in Spring Valley in April 1998 and was a former member of St. John's Lutheran Church. Survivors include a son, Richard (RaNae) of Spring Valley; two daughters, Rachel (Gordon) Bly of Sparks, Nev., and Nancy Hoium of Red Wing; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two sisters and a brother. A graveside service for Dorothy M. Clouse was Feb. 27, 2004 in Spring Valley Cemetery, with the Rev. Don Mikitta officiating. Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.