"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 27th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dorothy M. Clouse, 84, of Spring Valley, died Feb. 21, 2004 at her home.
Dorothy Martha Maria Evers was born April 17, 1919, in Wykoff. On Sept. 12, 1937, she married Arthur Clouse in Stewartville. She became a member of First English Lutheran Church in Spring Valley in April 1998 and was a former member of St. John's Lutheran Church. Survivors include a son, Richard (RaNae) of Spring Valley; two daughters, Rachel (Gordon) Bly of Sparks, Nev., and Nancy Hoium of Red Wing; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two sisters and a brother. A graveside service for Dorothy M. Clouse was Feb. 27, 2004 in Spring Valley Cemetery, with the Rev. Don Mikitta officiating. Hindt Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.