"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
- 2:47:19, Dec 21st 2014 - omg - Do u use butter. Do you use eggs. Do u feed your baby milk. I could keep going ... [Read More]
- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 5th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores J. Hansen, 75, of Mabel, died Feb. 28, 2004 at the Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Delores Johnson was born May 22, 1928, in Lanesboro and graduated from Mabel High School in 1946. On March 10, 1948, she married Martin Hansen in Mabel. For several years, she lived in Carroll, Iowa, where she was a waitress and later a secretary at a concrete plant. After returning to Mabel in 1988, she did baby-sitting and was a bartender at Mabel Liquor Store until becoming ill last year. Survivors include a son, David (Debbie) of Hermitage, Pa.; two grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a brother, Wallace (Linda Isenberg) of Decorah, Iowa; and four sisters, Amy (Cyrus) Larson and Lorraine Benson, both of Rushford, Vivian Stennes of Mabel and Ione Hanson of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores J. Hansen was March 2, 2004 at First Lutheran Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Stephen Fiksdal officiating. Burial was in the Mabel Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.