"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 5th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores J. Hansen, 75, of Mabel, died Feb. 28, 2004 at the Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Delores Johnson was born May 22, 1928, in Lanesboro and graduated from Mabel High School in 1946. On March 10, 1948, she married Martin Hansen in Mabel. For several years, she lived in Carroll, Iowa, where she was a waitress and later a secretary at a concrete plant. After returning to Mabel in 1988, she did baby-sitting and was a bartender at Mabel Liquor Store until becoming ill last year. Survivors include a son, David (Debbie) of Hermitage, Pa.; two grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a brother, Wallace (Linda Isenberg) of Decorah, Iowa; and four sisters, Amy (Cyrus) Larson and Lorraine Benson, both of Rushford, Vivian Stennes of Mabel and Ione Hanson of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores J. Hansen was March 2, 2004 at First Lutheran Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Stephen Fiksdal officiating. Burial was in the Mabel Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.