"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 5th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores J. Hansen, 75, of Mabel, died Feb. 28, 2004 at the Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Delores Johnson was born May 22, 1928, in Lanesboro and graduated from Mabel High School in 1946. On March 10, 1948, she married Martin Hansen in Mabel. For several years, she lived in Carroll, Iowa, where she was a waitress and later a secretary at a concrete plant. After returning to Mabel in 1988, she did baby-sitting and was a bartender at Mabel Liquor Store until becoming ill last year. Survivors include a son, David (Debbie) of Hermitage, Pa.; two grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a brother, Wallace (Linda Isenberg) of Decorah, Iowa; and four sisters, Amy (Cyrus) Larson and Lorraine Benson, both of Rushford, Vivian Stennes of Mabel and Ione Hanson of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores J. Hansen was March 2, 2004 at First Lutheran Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Stephen Fiksdal officiating. Burial was in the Mabel Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.