"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 5th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores J. Hansen, 75, of Mabel, died Feb. 28, 2004 at the Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Delores Johnson was born May 22, 1928, in Lanesboro and graduated from Mabel High School in 1946. On March 10, 1948, she married Martin Hansen in Mabel. For several years, she lived in Carroll, Iowa, where she was a waitress and later a secretary at a concrete plant. After returning to Mabel in 1988, she did baby-sitting and was a bartender at Mabel Liquor Store until becoming ill last year. Survivors include a son, David (Debbie) of Hermitage, Pa.; two grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a brother, Wallace (Linda Isenberg) of Decorah, Iowa; and four sisters, Amy (Cyrus) Larson and Lorraine Benson, both of Rushford, Vivian Stennes of Mabel and Ione Hanson of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores J. Hansen was March 2, 2004 at First Lutheran Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Stephen Fiksdal officiating. Burial was in the Mabel Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.