"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Mar 5th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delores J. Hansen, 75, of Mabel, died Feb. 28, 2004 at the Green Lea Manor Nursing Home in Mabel.
Delores Johnson was born May 22, 1928, in Lanesboro and graduated from Mabel High School in 1946. On March 10, 1948, she married Martin Hansen in Mabel. For several years, she lived in Carroll, Iowa, where she was a waitress and later a secretary at a concrete plant. After returning to Mabel in 1988, she did baby-sitting and was a bartender at Mabel Liquor Store until becoming ill last year. Survivors include a son, David (Debbie) of Hermitage, Pa.; two grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a brother, Wallace (Linda Isenberg) of Decorah, Iowa; and four sisters, Amy (Cyrus) Larson and Lorraine Benson, both of Rushford, Vivian Stennes of Mabel and Ione Hanson of Rochester. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral for Delores J. Hansen was March 2, 2004 at First Lutheran Church in Mabel, with the Rev. Stephen Fiksdal officiating. Burial was in the Mabel Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.