"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - email@example.com - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 12th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Doug Sparks, 61, of Bratsberg (rural Rushford area) died March 9, 2004.
He was born April 23, 1942 in Sturgis, S. Dakota, the son of Albert and Edna Sparks. He married Sharon Jean Faught on July 27, 1965 in Odgen Utah. They moved to Wisconsin in 1968 where Doug was a commercial fisherman and worked at General Motors. He and his wife owned an antique store before moving to the Bratsberg area in 1991. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Doug Jr (Terri) of Wabasha, John (Sharon) of Houston, Minn., Kenny (Becky) of Brigham City, Utah; one daughter, Rebecca (Wayne) Eastman of Bratsberg; and ten grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother. Doug Sparks was cremated. A private memorial service will be held on his birthday in April.