"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 12th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Doug Sparks, 61, of Bratsberg (rural Rushford area) died March 9, 2004.
He was born April 23, 1942 in Sturgis, S. Dakota, the son of Albert and Edna Sparks. He married Sharon Jean Faught on July 27, 1965 in Odgen Utah. They moved to Wisconsin in 1968 where Doug was a commercial fisherman and worked at General Motors. He and his wife owned an antique store before moving to the Bratsberg area in 1991. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Doug Jr (Terri) of Wabasha, John (Sharon) of Houston, Minn., Kenny (Becky) of Brigham City, Utah; one daughter, Rebecca (Wayne) Eastman of Bratsberg; and ten grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother. Doug Sparks was cremated. A private memorial service will be held on his birthday in April.