"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, November 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 12th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Doug Sparks, 61, of Bratsberg (rural Rushford area) died March 9, 2004.
He was born April 23, 1942 in Sturgis, S. Dakota, the son of Albert and Edna Sparks. He married Sharon Jean Faught on July 27, 1965 in Odgen Utah. They moved to Wisconsin in 1968 where Doug was a commercial fisherman and worked at General Motors. He and his wife owned an antique store before moving to the Bratsberg area in 1991. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Doug Jr (Terri) of Wabasha, John (Sharon) of Houston, Minn., Kenny (Becky) of Brigham City, Utah; one daughter, Rebecca (Wayne) Eastman of Bratsberg; and ten grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother. Doug Sparks was cremated. A private memorial service will be held on his birthday in April.