"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:54:03, May 28th 2016 - what? - I'll be putting my child's name on my house! Problem solved! And I'll do it ... [Read More]
- 9:51:37, May 28th 2016 - wow - I see a guy in a girl's bathroom, well......it will not be good! ... [Read More]
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 12th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Doug Sparks, 61, of Bratsberg (rural Rushford area) died March 9, 2004.
He was born April 23, 1942 in Sturgis, S. Dakota, the son of Albert and Edna Sparks. He married Sharon Jean Faught on July 27, 1965 in Odgen Utah. They moved to Wisconsin in 1968 where Doug was a commercial fisherman and worked at General Motors. He and his wife owned an antique store before moving to the Bratsberg area in 1991. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Doug Jr (Terri) of Wabasha, John (Sharon) of Houston, Minn., Kenny (Becky) of Brigham City, Utah; one daughter, Rebecca (Wayne) Eastman of Bratsberg; and ten grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother. Doug Sparks was cremated. A private memorial service will be held on his birthday in April.