"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 12th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Doug Sparks, 61, of Bratsberg (rural Rushford area) died March 9, 2004.
He was born April 23, 1942 in Sturgis, S. Dakota, the son of Albert and Edna Sparks. He married Sharon Jean Faught on July 27, 1965 in Odgen Utah. They moved to Wisconsin in 1968 where Doug was a commercial fisherman and worked at General Motors. He and his wife owned an antique store before moving to the Bratsberg area in 1991. Survivors include his wife; three sons, Doug Jr (Terri) of Wabasha, John (Sharon) of Houston, Minn., Kenny (Becky) of Brigham City, Utah; one daughter, Rebecca (Wayne) Eastman of Bratsberg; and ten grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother. Doug Sparks was cremated. A private memorial service will be held on his birthday in April.