"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Henry Hutter, 60, of Spring Valley, died March 11, 2004 at Kinninc Long Term Care in River Falls, Wis., where he had lived the past two months.
He was born Jan. 14, 1944, in Durand, Wisc. He worked at Kolpak in River Falls and also worked part time at Shopko. He also farmed in Gilman Township, milking and raising beef cattle. On July 12, 2002, he married Judy Nisbit in Ellsworth. Mr. Hutter was a lifelong member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Lance Adler of Rochester and Jeremy Harris of Minnesota; a brother, Mike (Kathy) of Beldenville, Wisc.; and a sister, Betty (Lloyd) Budensiek of Lake City. An infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral Mass for Richard Henry Hutter was March 16, 2004 at St. Francis Catholic Church in Ellsworth, Wisc., with the Rev. Thomas Donaldson officiating. Burial was in Sacred Heart Catholic Church cemetery in Spring Valley, Wisc.