"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Henry Hutter, 60, of Spring Valley, died March 11, 2004 at Kinninc Long Term Care in River Falls, Wis., where he had lived the past two months.
He was born Jan. 14, 1944, in Durand, Wisc. He worked at Kolpak in River Falls and also worked part time at Shopko. He also farmed in Gilman Township, milking and raising beef cattle. On July 12, 2002, he married Judy Nisbit in Ellsworth. Mr. Hutter was a lifelong member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Lance Adler of Rochester and Jeremy Harris of Minnesota; a brother, Mike (Kathy) of Beldenville, Wisc.; and a sister, Betty (Lloyd) Budensiek of Lake City. An infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral Mass for Richard Henry Hutter was March 16, 2004 at St. Francis Catholic Church in Ellsworth, Wisc., with the Rev. Thomas Donaldson officiating. Burial was in Sacred Heart Catholic Church cemetery in Spring Valley, Wisc.