"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Henry Hutter, 60, of Spring Valley, died March 11, 2004 at Kinninc Long Term Care in River Falls, Wis., where he had lived the past two months.
He was born Jan. 14, 1944, in Durand, Wisc. He worked at Kolpak in River Falls and also worked part time at Shopko. He also farmed in Gilman Township, milking and raising beef cattle. On July 12, 2002, he married Judy Nisbit in Ellsworth. Mr. Hutter was a lifelong member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Lance Adler of Rochester and Jeremy Harris of Minnesota; a brother, Mike (Kathy) of Beldenville, Wisc.; and a sister, Betty (Lloyd) Budensiek of Lake City. An infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral Mass for Richard Henry Hutter was March 16, 2004 at St. Francis Catholic Church in Ellsworth, Wisc., with the Rev. Thomas Donaldson officiating. Burial was in Sacred Heart Catholic Church cemetery in Spring Valley, Wisc.