"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Henry Hutter, 60, of Spring Valley, died March 11, 2004 at Kinninc Long Term Care in River Falls, Wis., where he had lived the past two months.
He was born Jan. 14, 1944, in Durand, Wisc. He worked at Kolpak in River Falls and also worked part time at Shopko. He also farmed in Gilman Township, milking and raising beef cattle. On July 12, 2002, he married Judy Nisbit in Ellsworth. Mr. Hutter was a lifelong member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Lance Adler of Rochester and Jeremy Harris of Minnesota; a brother, Mike (Kathy) of Beldenville, Wisc.; and a sister, Betty (Lloyd) Budensiek of Lake City. An infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral Mass for Richard Henry Hutter was March 16, 2004 at St. Francis Catholic Church in Ellsworth, Wisc., with the Rev. Thomas Donaldson officiating. Burial was in Sacred Heart Catholic Church cemetery in Spring Valley, Wisc.