"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Henry Hutter, 60, of Spring Valley, died March 11, 2004 at Kinninc Long Term Care in River Falls, Wis., where he had lived the past two months.
He was born Jan. 14, 1944, in Durand, Wisc. He worked at Kolpak in River Falls and also worked part time at Shopko. He also farmed in Gilman Township, milking and raising beef cattle. On July 12, 2002, he married Judy Nisbit in Ellsworth. Mr. Hutter was a lifelong member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Survivors include his wife; two stepsons, Lance Adler of Rochester and Jeremy Harris of Minnesota; a brother, Mike (Kathy) of Beldenville, Wisc.; and a sister, Betty (Lloyd) Budensiek of Lake City. An infant sister preceded him in death. The funeral Mass for Richard Henry Hutter was March 16, 2004 at St. Francis Catholic Church in Ellsworth, Wisc., with the Rev. Thomas Donaldson officiating. Burial was in Sacred Heart Catholic Church cemetery in Spring Valley, Wisc.