"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:00:36, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin - Sorry for the repost. I must have hit the button to many times!!! Sorry ... [Read More]
- 8:10:59, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 7:53:37, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ivenell A. Hogie, 60, of rural Lanesboro, died of cancer March 12, 2004 at his home.
Born Aug. 9, 1943, on the family farm, he attended a rural school and Lanesboro schools. He lived and farmed on the family farm all his life. Survivors include his mother, Inez Hogie of rural Lanesboro; a brother, Virgil of rural Lanesboro; and five sisters, Averlene (Herman) Marzolf of Preston, Ardella (Marlin) Miner of Lanesboro, Marilyn (Dennis) Gifford of Janesville, Wisc., Marlys Moore of St. Charles and Jelon Hogie of rural Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by his father and a brother. The funeral for Ivenell A. Hogie was March 16, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ron and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.