"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, June 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
- 7:28:50, Jun 22nd 2016 - doc - The GOP's war on education is a continuing success. ... [Read More]
- 7:26:23, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - You're not a very intelligent grandparent. Nobody needed to go to those meetin ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ivenell A. Hogie, 60, of rural Lanesboro, died of cancer March 12, 2004 at his home.
Born Aug. 9, 1943, on the family farm, he attended a rural school and Lanesboro schools. He lived and farmed on the family farm all his life. Survivors include his mother, Inez Hogie of rural Lanesboro; a brother, Virgil of rural Lanesboro; and five sisters, Averlene (Herman) Marzolf of Preston, Ardella (Marlin) Miner of Lanesboro, Marilyn (Dennis) Gifford of Janesville, Wisc., Marlys Moore of St. Charles and Jelon Hogie of rural Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by his father and a brother. The funeral for Ivenell A. Hogie was March 16, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ron and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.