"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ivenell A. Hogie, 60, of rural Lanesboro, died of cancer March 12, 2004 at his home.
Born Aug. 9, 1943, on the family farm, he attended a rural school and Lanesboro schools. He lived and farmed on the family farm all his life. Survivors include his mother, Inez Hogie of rural Lanesboro; a brother, Virgil of rural Lanesboro; and five sisters, Averlene (Herman) Marzolf of Preston, Ardella (Marlin) Miner of Lanesboro, Marilyn (Dennis) Gifford of Janesville, Wisc., Marlys Moore of St. Charles and Jelon Hogie of rural Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by his father and a brother. The funeral for Ivenell A. Hogie was March 16, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ron and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.