"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ivenell A. Hogie, 60, of rural Lanesboro, died of cancer March 12, 2004 at his home.
Born Aug. 9, 1943, on the family farm, he attended a rural school and Lanesboro schools. He lived and farmed on the family farm all his life. Survivors include his mother, Inez Hogie of rural Lanesboro; a brother, Virgil of rural Lanesboro; and five sisters, Averlene (Herman) Marzolf of Preston, Ardella (Marlin) Miner of Lanesboro, Marilyn (Dennis) Gifford of Janesville, Wisc., Marlys Moore of St. Charles and Jelon Hogie of rural Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by his father and a brother. The funeral for Ivenell A. Hogie was March 16, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ron and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.