"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Ivenell A. Hogie, 60, of rural Lanesboro, died of cancer March 12, 2004 at his home.
Born Aug. 9, 1943, on the family farm, he attended a rural school and Lanesboro schools. He lived and farmed on the family farm all his life. Survivors include his mother, Inez Hogie of rural Lanesboro; a brother, Virgil of rural Lanesboro; and five sisters, Averlene (Herman) Marzolf of Preston, Ardella (Marlin) Miner of Lanesboro, Marilyn (Dennis) Gifford of Janesville, Wisc., Marlys Moore of St. Charles and Jelon Hogie of rural Lanesboro. He was preceded in death by his father and a brother. The funeral for Ivenell A. Hogie was March 16, 2004 at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro, with the Revs. Ron and Janet Warnes officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.