"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, January 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn Hanson, 72, formerly of Lanesboro, died March 13, 2004 at Harmony Health Care, where she had lived since April 2002.
Evelyn Hilden was born March 12, 1932, in rural Lanesboro, attended Grubtown School in rural Lanesboro and lived in the Highland area until moving to Lanesboro following her marriage. On Feb. 9, 1957, she married Carroll Hanson in Lanesboro. She was employed at the Lanesboro Sales Commission and the White Front Cafe in Lanesboro, and she and her husband owned the Happy Hour Bar in Lanesboro for a number of years. Mr. Hanson died Nov. 26, 2002. Survivors include three sons, Craig (Michelle) of New Hope, Minn., Paul (Diane) of Lanesboro and Loren (Norma) of Dover; three grandchildren; a brother, Laurel Hilden of St. Paul; and three sisters, Amy Thoen of Lanesboro, Thelma Moen of Spring Grove and Shirley (Jerome) Brown of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Evelyn "Evie" Hanson was March 17, 2004 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.