"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
- 8:54:16, Dec 8th 2016 - AMEN - Amen to that ... [Read More]
- 8:53:38, Dec 8th 2016 - Go Trump - To Doc, I use oil, so take my money for that. It is better than getting ... [Read More]
- 8:43:47, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - As I have said before, the most vocal are also the most ignorant. I'll bet you h ... [Read More]
- 8:39:51, Dec 8th 2016 - two dogs - I just threw up my breakfast reading this. Yvonne, seriously? You need hel ... [Read More]
- 6:10:29, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - On behalf of all the hard working honest citizens of America, I offer the ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn Hanson, 72, formerly of Lanesboro, died March 13, 2004 at Harmony Health Care, where she had lived since April 2002.
Evelyn Hilden was born March 12, 1932, in rural Lanesboro, attended Grubtown School in rural Lanesboro and lived in the Highland area until moving to Lanesboro following her marriage. On Feb. 9, 1957, she married Carroll Hanson in Lanesboro. She was employed at the Lanesboro Sales Commission and the White Front Cafe in Lanesboro, and she and her husband owned the Happy Hour Bar in Lanesboro for a number of years. Mr. Hanson died Nov. 26, 2002. Survivors include three sons, Craig (Michelle) of New Hope, Minn., Paul (Diane) of Lanesboro and Loren (Norma) of Dover; three grandchildren; a brother, Laurel Hilden of St. Paul; and three sisters, Amy Thoen of Lanesboro, Thelma Moen of Spring Grove and Shirley (Jerome) Brown of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Evelyn "Evie" Hanson was March 17, 2004 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.