"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:31, Jun 29th 2016 - Paul Little - Thanks for the input Derek. I was going to respond and but you said it ... [Read More]
- 12:04:41, Jun 29th 2016 - Derek Stevens - @Redhorse51: Seems to me you are the hypocrite, to berate someone on ... [Read More]
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn Hanson, 72, formerly of Lanesboro, died March 13, 2004 at Harmony Health Care, where she had lived since April 2002.
Evelyn Hilden was born March 12, 1932, in rural Lanesboro, attended Grubtown School in rural Lanesboro and lived in the Highland area until moving to Lanesboro following her marriage. On Feb. 9, 1957, she married Carroll Hanson in Lanesboro. She was employed at the Lanesboro Sales Commission and the White Front Cafe in Lanesboro, and she and her husband owned the Happy Hour Bar in Lanesboro for a number of years. Mr. Hanson died Nov. 26, 2002. Survivors include three sons, Craig (Michelle) of New Hope, Minn., Paul (Diane) of Lanesboro and Loren (Norma) of Dover; three grandchildren; a brother, Laurel Hilden of St. Paul; and three sisters, Amy Thoen of Lanesboro, Thelma Moen of Spring Grove and Shirley (Jerome) Brown of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Evelyn "Evie" Hanson was March 17, 2004 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.