"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn Hanson, 72, formerly of Lanesboro, died March 13, 2004 at Harmony Health Care, where she had lived since April 2002.
Evelyn Hilden was born March 12, 1932, in rural Lanesboro, attended Grubtown School in rural Lanesboro and lived in the Highland area until moving to Lanesboro following her marriage. On Feb. 9, 1957, she married Carroll Hanson in Lanesboro. She was employed at the Lanesboro Sales Commission and the White Front Cafe in Lanesboro, and she and her husband owned the Happy Hour Bar in Lanesboro for a number of years. Mr. Hanson died Nov. 26, 2002. Survivors include three sons, Craig (Michelle) of New Hope, Minn., Paul (Diane) of Lanesboro and Loren (Norma) of Dover; three grandchildren; a brother, Laurel Hilden of St. Paul; and three sisters, Amy Thoen of Lanesboro, Thelma Moen of Spring Grove and Shirley (Jerome) Brown of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Evelyn "Evie" Hanson was March 17, 2004 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.