"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Evelyn Hanson, 72, formerly of Lanesboro, died March 13, 2004 at Harmony Health Care, where she had lived since April 2002.
Evelyn Hilden was born March 12, 1932, in rural Lanesboro, attended Grubtown School in rural Lanesboro and lived in the Highland area until moving to Lanesboro following her marriage. On Feb. 9, 1957, she married Carroll Hanson in Lanesboro. She was employed at the Lanesboro Sales Commission and the White Front Cafe in Lanesboro, and she and her husband owned the Happy Hour Bar in Lanesboro for a number of years. Mr. Hanson died Nov. 26, 2002. Survivors include three sons, Craig (Michelle) of New Hope, Minn., Paul (Diane) of Lanesboro and Loren (Norma) of Dover; three grandchildren; a brother, Laurel Hilden of St. Paul; and three sisters, Amy Thoen of Lanesboro, Thelma Moen of Spring Grove and Shirley (Jerome) Brown of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers. The funeral for Evelyn "Evie" Hanson was March 17, 2004 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Lanesboro, with the Rev. Kerry Eversole officiating. Burial was in the Lanesboro Cemetery. Johnson-Riley Funeral Home in Lanesboro was in charge of arrangements.