"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elden Delbert Fetterly, 91, of Wykoff, died March 15, 2004 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Born July 25, 1912, in rural Forestville, he attended Forestville School and graduated from the eighth grade in 1927. On June 5, 1935, he married Della Henke in Preston. They lived in the Forestville area until 1941 and then in Duluth, where he attended welding school and worked at Zenith/Dredge Shipyard until 1944. He then worked at Orrin Hoopman Welding in Cherry Grove until opening his own repair business in Wykoff in 1945. He studied radio/electronics through mail correspondence with the National Radio Institute, and in 1953, he opened Fetterly Radio/TV, which he operated until his retirement in 1997. Mr. Fetterly served as Wykoff fire chief for many years and was a longtime member of Immanuel Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Dewey) of Fillmore; two grandsons; and four great-grandchildren. The funeral for Elden Delbert Fetterly was March 19, 2004 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Donald Flaten officiating. Burial was in Forestville Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.