"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:02:04, Sep 4th 2015 - sack attack - LOL ... [Read More]
- 12:41:09, Sep 4th 2015 - - Lol, she lost ... [Read More]
- 4:39:01, Sep 3rd 2015 - hum - Yuck! ... [Read More]
- 1:53:16, Sep 3rd 2015 - LOLZ - I think I hear a four barrel. No, its's just a conservative blockhead still in ... [Read More]
- 1:36:21, Sep 3rd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ sosad- "bullheaded" and "jerk" I almost had my feelings hurt there fo ... [Read More]
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elden Delbert Fetterly, 91, of Wykoff, died March 15, 2004 at Preston Good Samaritan Center.
Born July 25, 1912, in rural Forestville, he attended Forestville School and graduated from the eighth grade in 1927. On June 5, 1935, he married Della Henke in Preston. They lived in the Forestville area until 1941 and then in Duluth, where he attended welding school and worked at Zenith/Dredge Shipyard until 1944. He then worked at Orrin Hoopman Welding in Cherry Grove until opening his own repair business in Wykoff in 1945. He studied radio/electronics through mail correspondence with the National Radio Institute, and in 1953, he opened Fetterly Radio/TV, which he operated until his retirement in 1997. Mr. Fetterly served as Wykoff fire chief for many years and was a longtime member of Immanuel Lutheran Church. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Dewey) of Fillmore; two grandsons; and four great-grandchildren. The funeral for Elden Delbert Fetterly was March 19, 2004 at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff, with the Rev. Donald Flaten officiating. Burial was in Forestville Cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Wykoff was in charge of arrangements.