"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl J. Boehmke, 96, of Rushford, died March 10, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
He was born May 1, 1907, in Hart Township, Winona County to Lewis and Mary (Heusmann) Boehmke. He attended St. John's Lutheran School in Hart and also the Washington Kosciusko School in Winona. On Sept. 22, 1928, he married Hazel Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church. He worked as a farmer in the Hart area until 1960, then did carpentry work until the mid-1990s. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, served on the church board and was on the Tri-County Electric board in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Robert (Maxine) and Charles (Marilyn), both of Rushford, and Louis (Marlene) of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; three daughters, Shirley Bublitz and Marcella Boehmke, both of Henderson, Nev., and Roberta Anderson of Rushford; 23 grandchildren; 46 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, two sisters, a daughter, two great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild. The funeral for Carl J. Boehmke was March 18, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, Minn., with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in St. John's Lutheran Brand Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.