"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
- 8:54:16, Dec 8th 2016 - AMEN - Amen to that ... [Read More]
- 8:53:38, Dec 8th 2016 - Go Trump - To Doc, I use oil, so take my money for that. It is better than getting ... [Read More]
- 8:43:47, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - As I have said before, the most vocal are also the most ignorant. I'll bet you h ... [Read More]
- 8:39:51, Dec 8th 2016 - two dogs - I just threw up my breakfast reading this. Yvonne, seriously? You need hel ... [Read More]
- 6:10:29, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - On behalf of all the hard working honest citizens of America, I offer the ... [Read More]
- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl J. Boehmke, 96, of Rushford, died March 10, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
He was born May 1, 1907, in Hart Township, Winona County to Lewis and Mary (Heusmann) Boehmke. He attended St. John's Lutheran School in Hart and also the Washington Kosciusko School in Winona. On Sept. 22, 1928, he married Hazel Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church. He worked as a farmer in the Hart area until 1960, then did carpentry work until the mid-1990s. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, served on the church board and was on the Tri-County Electric board in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Robert (Maxine) and Charles (Marilyn), both of Rushford, and Louis (Marlene) of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; three daughters, Shirley Bublitz and Marcella Boehmke, both of Henderson, Nev., and Roberta Anderson of Rushford; 23 grandchildren; 46 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, two sisters, a daughter, two great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild. The funeral for Carl J. Boehmke was March 18, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, Minn., with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in St. John's Lutheran Brand Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.