"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 17th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl J. Boehmke, 96, of Rushford, died March 10, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
He was born May 1, 1907, in Hart Township, Winona County to Lewis and Mary (Heusmann) Boehmke. He attended St. John's Lutheran School in Hart and also the Washington Kosciusko School in Winona. On Sept. 22, 1928, he married Hazel Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church. He worked as a farmer in the Hart area until 1960, then did carpentry work until the mid-1990s. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, served on the church board and was on the Tri-County Electric board in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Robert (Maxine) and Charles (Marilyn), both of Rushford, and Louis (Marlene) of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; three daughters, Shirley Bublitz and Marcella Boehmke, both of Henderson, Nev., and Roberta Anderson of Rushford; 23 grandchildren; 46 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, two sisters, a daughter, two great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild. The funeral for Carl J. Boehmke was March 18, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, Minn., with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in St. John's Lutheran Brand Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.