"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:48, Feb 13th 2016 - Billary - This paper is so liberal. Guess they are endorsing Hillary Clinton!!!!!! ... [Read More]
- 9:05:21, Feb 12th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Wentworth Your post contains disconnected ideas and makes little sense. ... [Read More]
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl J. Boehmke, 96, of Rushford, died March 10, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
He was born May 1, 1907, in Hart Township, Winona County to Lewis and Mary (Heusmann) Boehmke. He attended St. John's Lutheran School in Hart and also the Washington Kosciusko School in Winona. On Sept. 22, 1928, he married Hazel Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church. He worked as a farmer in the Hart area until 1960, then did carpentry work until the mid-1990s. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, served on the church board and was on the Tri-County Electric board in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Robert (Maxine) and Charles (Marilyn), both of Rushford, and Louis (Marlene) of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; three daughters, Shirley Bublitz and Marcella Boehmke, both of Henderson, Nev., and Roberta Anderson of Rushford; 23 grandchildren; 46 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, two sisters, a daughter, two great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild. The funeral for Carl J. Boehmke was March 18, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, Minn., with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in St. John's Lutheran Brand Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.