"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 19th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Carl J. Boehmke, 96, of Rushford, died March 10, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
He was born May 1, 1907, in Hart Township, Winona County to Lewis and Mary (Heusmann) Boehmke. He attended St. John's Lutheran School in Hart and also the Washington Kosciusko School in Winona. On Sept. 22, 1928, he married Hazel Feine at St. John's Lutheran Church. He worked as a farmer in the Hart area until 1960, then did carpentry work until the mid-1990s. He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, served on the church board and was on the Tri-County Electric board in Rushford. Survivors include three sons, Robert (Maxine) and Charles (Marilyn), both of Rushford, and Louis (Marlene) of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; three daughters, Shirley Bublitz and Marcella Boehmke, both of Henderson, Nev., and Roberta Anderson of Rushford; 23 grandchildren; 46 great-grandchildren; and 11 great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, two sisters, a daughter, two great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild. The funeral for Carl J. Boehmke was March 18, 2004 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart, Minn., with the Rev. Frederick Buth officiating. Burial was in St. John's Lutheran Brand Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.